(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like the whole team was disrupted from it. A good analogy would be the whole canberra raiders situation - fergo/dugan/coach vs team. Coach lets fergo off the hook, punts dugan... loses respect of his players, gets the punt. Dugan had an attitude problem.

If you let Barba stay, he would've infected the rest of the team. Its pretty clear no one wants him there.

If this is true, big ups to Des. Cutting the cancer to save the team.
True, tbh watching the team play without him the last few weeks looks like life after Barba will be ok for us and the boys looks happier!

1TUFR8

New Pup
Reaction score
Maybe its a coincidence but his other ex, lauren tweddle also has long dark hair. Also, the alleged assault took place on the 24th feb - the same day she de-activated her instagram apparently...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am amazed how telecrap got so much inside info when it was all so confidential , they even got the photo of the bashed woman when she didnt even report it to police.

The have published a lot of info (which must be true) so I think they must have an informer working for them inside the club.

well as the article says "Senior Bulldogs officials have confirmed the woman made the complaint on Sunday February 24".

So the club is releasing info on Barba now.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
CAN'T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER.Here it is.barba was nearly sacked by Greenberg after a spat of off field dramas but BARBA and his manager begged for another chance.(u all might have heard this).MOST of the players DO NOT want barba at the club..half way through the season and it just wasn't working out with barba and his team mates so his manager leaked the FAMILY B.S to make it sound its on compassionate grounds hence his clients value remains high...it wasn't the clubs fault barba left his girlfriend/kids,started gambling and then he misses pre season training sessions.i applaud the club for keeping barba's mess in house for so long..reason why I've come out now is because the prick is getting away with a lot..the club doesn't want him at the bulldogs next year simple..
Told you awhile back.its Just the beginning fellas..

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Barba is a great guy. He has my full support. I love him heaps.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
quoting myself because the guy above did so too
very smart champ.... i was correcting my initial post cos i didnt read the article correctly.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny thing is - it will be the greatest ****ing redemption story since TC winning the dally M. IF he tears it up at the broncs.

He will just become the run of the mill 'bad boy' league

Its not Ainslie - Ainslie has those stud mole things above her upper left lip.

PS Ainslie is a fine looking bird... atleast he has taste!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...epic-bender-crew/story-e6frexnr-1226585460804

EBC for life.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Obviously DT hate the bulldogs, which may have been made worse since we flame them in here. And we know they read here. Releasing this story now is a bit of a co-incidence with Barba due to play again in 5 days. Looking to destabilise the team and possibly make it very awkward for Ben to play again. Despite not being happy he is going, none of us think we cant use him in the finals, if he plays his best.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From a Dally M to this - tbh I don't want to imagine the rest of whole nine yard. This also at least partially explains our poor form earlier this season.
Let's just move on now.

Btw, dogs management have played smart all way along, as long as they have best interests for the Club, they will always have my support.

Who says there's no politics in sports :confused:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
funny thing is - it will be the greatest ****ing redemption story since TC winning the dally M. IF he tears it up at the broncs.

He will just become the run of the mill 'bad boy' league

Its not Ainslie - Ainslie has those stud mole things above her upper left lip.

PS Ainslie is a fine looking bird... atleast he has taste!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...epic-bender-crew/story-e6frexnr-1226585460804

EBC for life.
Good old slut piercing above the lip I call it.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if he is beating chicks. I don't want to see him in a bulldogs jersey again, even if it does cost us the finals not having him play. What a 'kin scumbag.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Barba won't play for the Dogs again. Can't play for Broncos as past the cut off for mid season transfers.

Club figures not playing him is punishment, and the rest of the team want to go as far as they can without him to show he's not the reason they were winning games.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
If anything this makes the broncos look worse. They made a desperate purchase...and there is more to this as well.

Having said that, the officials should have humiliated him at the start of the season. I would rather not hear about this guys name again, whilst we are playing in the finals.

The club took her to the police, and she chose not to speak about it publicly.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the blood was wiped off her lip/chin area it would probably be a very small laceration.
I'm not saying Ben is in the right but it looks like she left it like that to get a better photo effect.
Btw I'm sure their are heaps of domestic violence situations within the league community.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously DT hate the bulldogs, which may have been made worse since we flame them in here. And we know they read here. Releasing this story now is a bit of a co-incidence with Barba due to play again in 5 days. Looking to destabilise the team and possibly make it very awkward for Ben to play again. Despite not being happy he is going, none of us think we cant use him in the finals, if he plays his best.
If you read the article carefully, the reason this article is out is because Bulldog officials went to the telegraph for this story to get out..

Which tells me that Barba will not play again this season

Status
Not open for further replies.