(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not true. He wasn't shown the door. He's lucky he didn't get punted at the beginning of the year.
so what is it mate... time to spill the beans

this article is also giving only half information and leaving the rest to reader's imagination.... FMD!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gees thats the remarkably light side of the entire Ben Barba saga.

Was bound to come out.

Massive LOL about the Broncos having a good care centre up there. That's absolute Bronco shit!... He'll be back to his EBC partyboy ways in no time up there.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sounds like Benny got a little too loose...no wonder some of the players have no respect for him.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this story is true and we really did push Barba up North, don't think I want to renew my membership in 2014, I know a persons well being is the only thing to think about BUT shouldn't that be up to the individual?

We can say what we want about Barba but if he was pushed, I'm not a happy fan, he should have been given the chance to make things right on his own

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope the whole truth comes out...

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Steven Spielberg could make movies out of this whole Barba fiasco

'Saving Ben Barba' & 'The Booze Brothers' (ft. EBC)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What picture??

Pretty sure that's Ben Barba in a Bulldogs jersey in the picture.
It is on the main page of daily telecrap..... it doesnt show up when you click to read the entire page

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If this story is true and we really did push Barba up North, don't think I want to renew my membership in 2014, I know a persons well being is the only thing to think about BUT shouldn't that be up to the individual?

We can say what we want about Barba but if he was pushed, I'm not a happy fan, he should have been given the chance to make things right on his own

Looks like only quarter of the truth is revealed.... I am sure club looked after itself and the fans in general by pushing Barba out (which is said in the article as well)

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like only quarter of the truth is revealed.... I am sure club looked after itself and the fans in general by pushing Barba out (which is said in the article as well)
I totally agree ...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am amazed how telecrap got so much inside info when it was all so confidential , they even got the photo of the bashed woman when she didnt even report it to police.

The have published a lot of info (which must be true) so I think they must have an informer working for them inside the club.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Two points ....

(1) It's pretty clear now that he IS going to QLD for the family/kids ... there a much fewer people in Sydney he can depend on, now that he's burned most of his bridges.

(2) What a stunning co-incidence this news emerges just prior to Bulldogs playing Brisbane next week ... Many days of two state coverage in the Telecrap and Courier Mail as well.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It sounds like the whole team was disrupted from it. A good analogy would be the whole canberra raiders situation - fergo/dugan/coach vs team. Coach lets fergo off the hook, punts dugan... loses respect of his players, gets the punt. Dugan had an attitude problem.

If you let Barba stay, he would've infected the rest of the team. Its pretty clear no one wants him there.

If this is true, big ups to Des. Cutting the cancer to save the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.