Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a mistake not to challenge it. He would have known he didn't drop it cold. Game changes if we get that penalty
The idiot should have clutched at his head and rolled on the field in absolute agony.....

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven’t got our FOUR first-choice front rowers;
Jack Hetherington
Luke Thompson
Ava Seumanufagai
Chris Patolo

so considering we're so light in the middle, I think it's incredible that we're still competing. Games are won in the middle and we haven't got our first 4 choice forwards. Guys like Vaughan, King and TEVITA PENGAI who is playing on another level have done an incredible job to still have us competing.
4 first choice?
I think they are the 4 players Gus would like to ship out first!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell should of won that, crisp in attack, not so in defense.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can we get mutts take on casey tonight lol
Very good, but like I said when he debuted he was either going to have a blinder or be absolute shit and nothing in between. He has absolutely no consistency in his game.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Good overall game - forwards did some forward stuff - backs did some back stuff. Boys played some footy - just about everyone made a mistake at some point.

Thoughts of the Lizard Lord:
- We actually are starting to look like we have an identity as a football team
- Thought the review early was right, JMK hit the arm and it went forward, that cost us all night.
- Much as I hate Mitchell, when he's not a cnt, he's probably the best footballer on the planet
- Game of inches. Kiraz rolls the dice on an intercept and he catches that, probably goes all the way. Through his hands and game over. I like that he tried.
- This is the difference between a 8 - 14 team vs a 1 - 8 team. Winning the close ones.

Step closer.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got back from the game

We lost BUT am extremely proud of all 17 players. We look a good footballing team.

100% there's things we need to fix up, our edge defence definitely needs work and we do need more strike weapons (which are on the way next year)

Special mention to @Flanagun he had the best game he's ever played for us tonight

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really like max king…but 6 hit ups for 55m in 49min on the field is terrible.

I’m actually sad we’re losing PV next year, he’s been great this season
Max probably had his worst game of the season

His opposite ran 20 times for 201m plus 35 tackles

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just got back from the game

We lost BUT am extremely proud of all 17 players. We look a good footballing team.

100% there's things we need to fix up, our edge defence definitely needs work and we do need more strike weapons (which are on the way next year)

Special mention to @Flanagun he had the best game he's ever played for us tonight
Kudos to you for admitting it, bro. I was very pleased with myself, today.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Max probably had his worst game of the season

His opposite ran 20 times for 201m plus 35 tackles
It was an unusual performance from him, had a big first stint and then didn't return until late in the game.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got back from the game and i was all excited till Latrell decided he wanted to rip us a new asshole. How one person of his caliber can do what he done was impressive. Made some of players look like boys. Without Mitch we win that game. All I’m asking is next week they come out wanting to rip titans heads off cause yes they are coming last but if they throw the ball around they can cause some damage.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got back from the game and i was all excited till Latrell decided he wanted to rip us a new asshole. How one person of his caliber can do what he done was impressive. Made some of players look like boys. Without Mitch we win that game. All I’m asking is next week they come out wanting to rip titans heads off cause yes they are coming last but if they throw the ball around they can cause some damage.
Wouldn’t of smacked us if he was sin binned when he should’ve