Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
B
Well played boys, big effort. Some unlucky calls but over all, well done. Burton should have probably sat this one out, his kicking was horrendous and I defence Latrell literally targeted him and molested him every time.
Burton should ask Flanno what sort of concrete he's been eating coz Flanno had a great game while Burton seems to be going though the motions and isn't a halves arshehole at the moment.

Docker-Clay even outplayed him

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were so good for a big part of the game and still lost. Not sure how to explain. Ref? South too good? Or 1 game in 3 weeks coming into this left us gassed at the end?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We haven’t got our FOUR first-choice front rowers;
Jack Hetherington
Luke Thompson
Ava Seumanufagai
Chris Patolo

so considering we're so light in the middle, I think it's incredible that we're still competing. Games are won in the middle and we haven't got our first 4 choice forwards. Guys like Vaughan, King and TEVITA PENGAI who is playing on another level have done an incredible job to still have us competing.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would of been good to have our highest paid player out there we just got to give him a nurofen to play

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it’s any consolation based on how well our attack is plus our remaining games we ain’t getting the spoon
We are playing well...I wanted Baz to stay...fck I was wrong...what a kaea coach [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had them tonight I think fitness and just lacking some maturity Burtons kicks getting pressure and expectation wasn't his best from backing up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
souths didn’t deserve to win, they were fucking puss without the refs help in the first half. They only came to life when the fat fuck decided to step up
They won because they can actually construct points with well thought out plays, we can't. They hammered us through the ruck all game where we defended extremely poorly, generated momentum and then shifted the ball to the right player with good shape. We didn't do this but we still managed to score enough points to win the game, defence just let us down.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck JMK. That shit review cost us the try at the end of the first half. Could of reviewed the high shot. Then the shit knock on at 22-22. Cost us the game you shit ****. Send him to Redcliffe this week.
Yep. Unfortunately that loss of a challenge so early feels like it cost us throughout the game.

Souths players crawls over the sideline and we cannot challenge..... try next set.

Waddell cops a high shot, then interfered in playing the ball.....ref fucks up and calls dropped ball.....no challenge....try next set

What upsets me most is that the bunker should be given authority to fix up ref blunders like this. It shouldn't need a bloody challenge. Play was stopped and they had plenty of time to check it and correct it.

I dont care if a game goes for 2.5hrs. I do t think the broadcasters care either. They probably like the idea as it benefits them.

Just use the bloody bunker to remove the howlers man. How fucking hard is it?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They won because they can actually construct points with well thought out plays, we can't. They hammered us through the ruck all game where we defended extremely poorly, generated momentum and then shifted the ball to the right player with good shape. We didn't do this but we still managed to score enough points to win the game, defence just let us down.
They got some pivotal calls which changed the momentum of the game too....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Gutted. Sucks to lose when your the better team getting shit calls.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They got some pivotal calls which changed the momentum of the game too....
We did get hammered in the first half but we overcame that when we pulled ahead in the second half and enjoyed a decent spell of posession. Unfortunately we didn't pull far enough ahead and wasted that opportunity, just lack the polish you need when attack the oppositions line.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Despite the loss we played well. Our attack has improved out of sight. We ran out of puff the last bit, but gave a top 8 side a good run for their money.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s just remember we never have scored 20 points from the time we had baz to potter stepped in ..

We will learn. Just wait and see. Decan you all said his rubbish and never see Fg again. Scored a crazy try and setup the top 3 best long range try of the year.

let’s just applaud our young dogs coming into the team and giving energy that we have lacked for years on end. I finally see a team that is competing and working the 1% things we lacked doing… especially Jackson saving that try in the first half…