Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Remember the old saying, they can’t run without legs. Turvey Mortimer would’ve handled him. I remember seeing him cut down Meninga a number of times and he was also a daunting sight when in full flight.
I remember hazem playing fullback in 08 spoon year and had fui fui moi moi run at him in space hazem just chopped him down like nothing hahaha fui was in good form also

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean how much better he can be

Kids a freak, absolute beast
Yep, it's why I want him or Tommy T at fullback for NSW next year. Having that utter spud Crighton spudding it up was a laugh

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths have too many holes to win it, their centres are VERY weak, Taas is too young and has those reserve grade defensive reads still. They badly need Graham back so they ship Milne off for good. Souths with Mitchell would be the worst draw for a top side though as you have no idea what Souths turn up, if it's the one that Latrell is unstoppable you have big problems.

Think it's Penrith then a gap still, think Cronulla are the second best. Storm won't make the top 4, too many injuries to key positions and too much of "pass it to Munster he'll do something"
Be a brave person to dismiss the Storm, I know they’re not going as well as they should be right now but I’ve learnt over the years the top sides know when to make their run. You don’t want to be peaking in Rounds 17 or 18. You need to be peaking coming into the Finals and Bellamy is to good a coach to not have them peaking come Finals time.

They were PO’d when the Panthers knocked them out of the Finals last year. I’ve also learnt to never dismiss a champion when they’re down as they usually make you look silly when you do.

Cronulla can’t mix it with the top teams. They’re above average side and look good agsinst inferior opposition but will be found out against any of the top 3 In Penrith, Storm or Soufffs.

Rorters aren’t as good as they were a few years ago as time is catching up with many of their top players. Canberra could be the real dark horse as they were outstanding against the Storm. I’d be worried meeting them if they make the finals after what the showed against the Storm in Melbourne. No mean feat.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
You would think thomo will play this week big game against tino and titans coming up perfrct time to add him in

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be a brave person to dismiss the Storm, I know they’re not going as well as they should be right now but I’ve learnt over the years the top sides know when to make their run. You don’t want to be peaking in Rounds 17 or 18. You need to be peaking coming into the Finals and Bellamy is to good a coach to not have them peaking come Finals time.

They were PO’d when the Panthers knocked them out of the Finals last year. I’ve also learnt to never dismiss a champion when they’re down as they usually make you look silly when you do.

Cronulla can’t mix it with the top teams. They’re above average side and look good agsinst inferior opposition but will be found out against any of the top 3 In Penrith, Storm or Soufffs.

Rorters aren’t as good as they were a few years ago as time is catching up with many of their top players. Canberra could be the real dark horse as they were outstanding against the Storm. I’d be worried meeting them if they make the finals after what the showed against the Storm in Melbourne. No mean feat.
Just can’t see it just feel there are only so many injuries before the wall collapses so to speak. I hope Souths actually win it if we can’t as they are entertaining to watch with Latrell and Cody.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going back to that penalty, that was one of the most ridiculous I've ever seen, it is obvious the souffs player takes himself out.
That's the 3rd time I can remember that happening to us. There was the Moylan incident in the 2015 finals where he deliberately put his arm into touch & then there was the game against the Sharks where one of their players did something similar. What are the blind @#$%s on the touch lines doing? They should be going in to the ref & telling him what happened & saying it is a scrum against them & not a penalty to them.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox Sports plays sound bites after points, we have a dog bark, tigers have a tigers roar, Canberra have the Viking horn, it's through the tele only not at the ground
They are the Rabbitohs, so why not just play the sound of rabbit being skinned alive? Either that or play our theme instead of a bark.