Teacher 21-year-old Lilie James tragic

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Difference is, We men are strong enough to walk away.
While it is generally true males are physically stronger than females (exceptions to every rule caveat), if she is armed, that levels the threat.
So if a female is threatening and attacking a man with a knife, I will support whatever reasonable force he uses to ensure his safety.
Same deal legally when one guy is attacked by three, the law from my understanding (iirc NOT legal advice) allows him to use deadly force and/or a weapon, as it recognises it as an equaliser in the situation to ensure his safety.
Surely you've had arguments with females who will not let go either and follow you.
Walking away is futile in that situation, as it only enrages them further.
Females primarily run on emotions, so when we reason with logic, it does not compute.
They're unable to comprehend facts that counter their emotions.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Education and all that won’t help.
Don’t kill peope, don’t kill or beat women, we ALL know this.
I don’t think this Dutch kid was an evil psychopath. Look at him. He seemed nice and had no priors.
What he most likely lacked was impulse control. This is what we are no longer taught to control. We have allowed emotions to not be restricted and sometimes this is how it comes out.
Andrew Tate talked about this in one of his videos. That men need to be men, need to be cool under or pressure and not lose their cool or be emotional. Always remain stoic and rational. Good life creates weak minded ppl.
What I think has happened is this kid has lost control like an emotiojal child. Felt remorseful when he calmed down so called the police and jumped.
Tragedy all round.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I don’t think this Dutch kid was an evil psychopath. Look at him. He seemed nice and had no priors.
What he most likely lacked was impulse control. This is what we are no longer taught to control. We have allowed emotions to not be restricted and sometimes this is how it comes out.
Andrew Tate talked about this in one of his videos. That men need to be men, need to be cool under or pressure and not lose their cool or be emotional. Always remain stoic and rational. Good life creates weak minded ppl.
What I think has happened is this kid has lost control like an emotiojal child. Felt remorseful when he calmed down so called the police and jumped.
Tragedy all round.
I agree.
It was 2 hours after the murder he was still pacing around and then called the police.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Tragedy all round.
Nah he a fuckwit that let the Evil engulf his desire to kill, a hammer is full on, still as bad as a knife stabber in a horror movie, another murderer to go down in history as a murderer.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah he a fuckwit that let the Evil engulf his desire to kill, a hammer is full on, still as bad as a knife stabber in a horror movie, another murderer to go down in history as a murderer.
It was obviously premeditated the way the murder was carried out?
He must of spent his last hours packing shit before having a moment thinking rational and calling 000?
But it all would of unpacked when he made the leap of faith!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was obviously premeditated the way the murder was carried out?
He must of spent his last hours packing shit before having a moment thinking rational and calling 000?
But it all would of unpacked when he made the leap of faith!
He likely died of a heart attack before the impact.

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
andrew tate has never said anything good that wasn't common knowledge that all sensible people already knew

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think he got vaccinated?
If he did then it doesn't matter anymore!
Honestly, don't know, don't care!
My heart attack comment is based on reading/watching something ages ago that mentioned most jumpers are dead before they impact due to a heart attack.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Honestly, don't know, don't care!
My heart attack comment is based on reading/watching something ages ago that mentioned most jumpers are dead before they impact due to a heart attack.
#urbanmyth

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It stinks of spontaneity.
If he prep panned it, he would have escapes sorted. He would make an attempt or disappear if he wanted to live and if he did nrl, he would write A letter and choose a Better weapon.
I still vote emotional manchild.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree and it’s always the beautiful and innocent who cop it!
I know someone who plays in the same hockey team as the killer.

they said they were in shock and it’s totally unexpected , seemed like a full normal bloke

as I say, you never know what’s in someone’s head, what happens behind closed doors at each house you walk past.. you never trust anyone.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It tends to be former partners a lot.
As someone who has been in the man’s shoes I can understand how these intense emotions of love/hate/despair all bubble at once. It definitely is when a guy is most vulnerable for a chimpout.

I wonder if there is any merit in teaching girls who break up with a medium or long term partner some etiquette in handling the situation? The same way HR and managers are taught to fire people.
Nothing justifies men doing this stuff but maybe as a preventative exercise.
it’s basically firing someone but with three times the intensity invovled with girls winging how to go about it. Most break ups are initiated by the girl.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It tends to be former partners a lot.
As someone who has been in the man’s shoes I can understand how these intense emotions of love/hate/despair all bubble at once. It definitely is when a guy is most vulnerable for a chimpout.

I wonder if there is any merit in teaching girls who break up with a medium or long term partner some etiquette in handling the situation? The same way HR and managers are taught to fire people.
Nothing justifies men doing this stuff but maybe as a preventative exercise.
it’s basically firing someone but with three times the intensity invovled with girls winging how to go about it. Most break ups are initiated by the girl.
Why the sexist comment Neville?
Why not aim it at both sexes, so everyone improves their knowledge?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the sexist comment Neville?
Why not aim it at both sexes, so everyone improves their knowledge?
How’s it s*xist yo?

making it about both genders woukd just be virtue signalling for half of it.
The fact is it’s girls who are at risk in a breakup of a man killing them. What’s also fact is in overwhelming cases of break ups, it is initiated by the female, meaning it is the man who is going through all those crazy intense emotions that leads to otherwise normal people killing. I’m not talking about clear/cut breakups like a guy finding a girl is sucking cock. But the breakups around the lines of ‘I am not feeling it/outgrown you/not happy/ bored/your habits over time have got to me’ type scenarios.
Go through it you’ll understand maybe how intense it is if you think you had your soulmate and the rug gets pulled from under.
It’s just an idea. Because in the business works the equivalent is taught how to manage. So why not the personal ? That’s when the real primal feelings are involved.
Can’t hurt really.