Teacher 21-year-old Lilie James tragic

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s it s*xist yo?

making it about both genders woukd just be virtue signalling for half of it.
The fact is it’s girls who are at risk in a breakup of a man killing them. What’s also fact is in overwhelming cases of break ups, it is initiated by the female, meaning it is the man who is going through all those crazy intense emotions that leads to otherwise normal people killing. I’m not talking about clear/cut breakups like a guy finding a girl is sucking cock. But the breakups around the lines of ‘I am not feeling it/outgrown you/not happy/ bored/your habits over time have got to me’ type scenarios.
Go through it you’ll understand maybe how intense it is if you think you had your soulmate and the rug gets pulled from under.
It’s just an idea. Because in the business works the equivalent is taught how to manage. So why not the personal ? That’s when the real primal feelings are involved.
Can’t hurt really.
Oh you and your 'urges'.
Say the word 'sex'.
Go on, you can do it.
Sex is a normal thing for animals, including humans.
Humans are not the only ones to have sex for pleasure, so it is natural.
Other animals masturbate too!

It is not virtue signalling when by percentage, females are far more likely to be abused in a lesbian relationship than any other type/form/manner, etc.
The official raw data was posted here probably a good part of a decade ago!
You talk significantly about facts without sources Neville!
Anyhow, respect for mankind is taught from childhood in the family/community/school.

FYI I've been on both sides of the conversation, neither is easier.
No one died, got flogged, etc, due to us breaking up either (well I have been actively stalked post-relationship, not as 'fun' as you think it would be either), we talked it out, grieved the loss of a relationship and went on with our lives like most humans do.

EDIT - Added the last paragraph to address another point

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh you and your 'urges'.
Say the word 'sex'.
Go on, you can do it.
Sex is a normal thing for animals, including humans.
Humans are not the only ones to have sex for pleasure, so it is natural.
Other animals masturbate too!

It is not virtue signalling when by percentage, females are far more likely to be abused in a lesbian relationship than any other type/form/manner, etc.
The official raw data was posted here probably a good part of a decade ago!
You talk significantly about facts without sources Neville!
Anyhow, respect for mankind is taught from childhood in the family/community/school.

FYI I've been on both sides of the conversation, neither is easier.
No one died, got flogged, etc, due to us breaking up either (well I have been actively stalked post-relationship, not as 'fun' as you think it would be either), we talked it out, grieved the loss of a relationship and went on with our lives like most humans do.

EDIT - Added the last paragraph to address another point
1. You should not say that word on a forum like this. It ain’t right.
2. Of lesbians abuse the most- consider they too are girls initiating a breaking up
3. You going through a civil breakup is great for you but not all happen like tat. My suggestion is low cost and will make a difference.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. You should not say that word on a forum like this. It ain’t right.
2. Of lesbians abuse the most- consider they too are girls initiating a breaking up
3. You going through a civil breakup is great for you but not all happen like tat. My suggestion is low cost and will make a difference.

2. Thank you for agreeing that it should be a universally held conversation and education.

3. There is nothing civil about being actively stalked, Neville!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

2. Thank you for agreeing that it should be a universally held conversation and education.

3. There is nothing civil about being actively stalked, Neville!
1. Why is it ok to talk dirty on a family forum. Guys here are here for footy not to get deep urges triggered. Be better.
2. As long as it happens details don’t matter
3. Being stalked is endearment. Just a problem if the stalker gets creepy.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Why is it ok to talk dirty on a family forum. Guys here are here for footy not to get deep urges triggered. Be better.
2. As long as it happens details don’t matter
3. Being stalked is endearment. Just a problem if the stalker gets creepy.
1. Perhaps you should seek mental health support if the word 'sex' triggers your deep urges. Get well soon.
2. Mostly, it should be equal.
3. Oh it was a problem, her family and Police involved type of problem! (she had intensely strong and deep urges for me).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How’s it s*xist yo?

making it about both genders woukd just be virtue signalling for half of it.
The fact is it’s girls who are at risk in a breakup of a man killing them. What’s also fact is in overwhelming cases of break ups, it is initiated by the female, meaning it is the man who is going through all those crazy intense emotions that leads to otherwise normal people killing. I’m not talking about clear/cut breakups like a guy finding a girl is sucking cock. But the breakups around the lines of ‘I am not feeling it/outgrown you/not happy/ bored/your habits over time have got to me’ type scenarios.
Go through it you’ll understand maybe how intense it is if you think you had your soulmate and the rug gets pulled from under.
It’s just an idea. Because in the business works the equivalent is taught how to manage. So why not the personal ? That’s when the real primal feelings are involved.
Can’t hurt really.

there are women who get rejected by men you know?
It’s not just women who do all the rejection.
I think women hate being rejected more than men?

that’s what I found in my experience in rejecting women.
The thing is, if the man is the one who does the rejection, it gives him the power to take her back whenever he pleases!
You really need to watch always sunny in Philadelphia.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were discussing DV in this thread. While looking at the Aussie NFL punter on News.com this came up. This is confronting. Never actually seen a victim thrown around like that *shudder* :(

Wow.
She made an excellent point about the system not being designed to rehabilitate and raising mental health issues being likely a major part of this.
Hope she's supported and he gets the help he needs.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We were discussing DV in this thread. While looking at the Aussie NFL punter on News.com this came up. This is confronting. Never actually seen a victim thrown around like that *shudder* :(

Just horrible to see it. Against his defence she is helpless. She makes an extremely valuable point about the gaol system. In theory it is supposed to be about punishment and rehabilitation. To allow the person to return to the community and not reoffend. Obviously for some heinous crimes that are deemed to be committed of a ‘sane’ mind, give up their rights to return to society. However, crimes that are the result of mental illness, or lesser crimes such as stealing, it is supposed to be about addressing their needs and rehabilitating them.

Have you seen any Louie Theroux documentaries? There is one called ‘By Reason of Insanity.’ It looks at people in the US who have committed crimes, some of them heinous, but as the title suggests have been found not guilty on the grounds of insanity. It looks at how some are reintroduced to society. It is just as fascinating as it is tragic.

This is in contrast to another American program where prisoners, who had committed unfathomable crimes, and obviously suffering mental illness, were in the main prison system. Such a contrast.

As @SexBomb says above, I hope she is given support and he receive the help he needs.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow.
She made an excellent point about the system not being designed to rehabilitate and raising mental health issues being likely a major part of this.
You think that guy is mentally Ill?
That is just ghetto behaviour.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You think that guy is mentally Ill?
That is just ghetto behaviour.
Exactly most of them are born that way.
They're hearing stupid crap rap music in the womb!
They've got no hope in hell!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A nothing article by fringe clinger oners seeking attention in some vain hope of gaining the power to control "The evil mens!"

The very thing we need from males is dialogue, is the acknowledgement that we as a species, need to be better than we are, and how we can achieve that.
Yet by all means, let's shut that down and sweep it under the feminist rug of "respect mah authoritah!"

FFS :/
Media that run this crap should face censorship!
It does more harm than any possible good it could ever achieve.

EDIT - fixed typo

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A nothing article by fringe clinger oners seeking attention in some vain hope of gaining the power to control "The evil mens!"

The very thing we need from males is dialogue, is the acknowledgement that we as a species, need to be better than we are, and how we can achieve that.
Yet by all means, let's shut that down and sweep it under the feminist rug of "respect mah authoritah!"

FFS :/
Media that run this crap should face censorship!
It does more tham than any possible good it could ever achieve.
Gee if that bothered you...cop this hehe xx

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow.
That 'music' (term used loosely) towards the end of the video was really wack. It makes the whole thing sound trivial.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did people actually read the article.

This is what was said.

"What is chilling about the tragedy which unfolded at St Andrew's, the shock and grief of which will cascade for a long time, is that the young man concerned was, in everybody's estimation, an absolute delight," he wrote.

"He appeared to be just like the best of us. An hour before he committed the atrocity, he was speaking in a relaxed, friendly mode with staff at that school.

"He was not a monster; rather, in the last five hours of his life, he committed a monstrous act which was in complete contradiction to what everyone who knew him observed in the rest of this short life.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did people actually read the article.

This is what was said.

"What is chilling about the tragedy which unfolded at St Andrew's, the shock and grief of which will cascade for a long time, is that the young man concerned was, in everybody's estimation, an absolute delight," he wrote.

"He appeared to be just like the best of us. An hour before he committed the atrocity, he was speaking in a relaxed, friendly mode with staff at that school.

"He was not a monster; rather, in the last five hours of his life, he committed a monstrous act which was in complete contradiction to what everyone who knew him observed in the rest of this short life.
Guess most that are offended by the statement do not realise the below image.
11111.JPG

He is talking about how this lay beneath the surface of public visibility, and possibly even the person themselves until it was too late.
A step towards discussing what we as a species can do better.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure the murdered young woman's parents found great comfort from their daughter's employers words about the previously delightful school prefect and all round great guy who, after spending 5 hours of entertaining repartee with school colleagues, out of complete character, found the hammer he had bought and (went to meet at the pre-arranged time and place) his female colleague and proceeded to bash her head and face to a pulp with said hammer.

Enough to severely traumatise the first responders and for that school area now to be demolished as it is too horrible for the students to contemplate seeing or using again. More fund raising I guess.

The Principal also recommends the 14 year old female students forgive the poor ex-polo teacher's actions and his feelings too which must be considered for up-skirting them. After all he is a Judge's son. That must count by joves.

This kind of non-accountability and excuses must stop if we are to progress. It's a pathetic response from that school's Principal.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the murdered young woman's parents found great comfort from their daughter's employers words about the previously delightful school prefect and all round great guy who, after spending 5 hours of entertaining repartee with school colleagues, out of complete character, found the hammer he had bought and (went to meet at the pre-arranged time and place) his female colleague and proceeded to bash her head and face to a pulp with said hammer.

Enough to severely traumatise the first responders and for that school area now to be demolished as it is too horrible for the students to contemplate seeing or using again. More fund raising I guess.

The Principal also recommends the 14 year old female students forgive the poor ex-polo teacher's actions and his feelings too which must be considered for up-skirting them. After all he is a Judge's son. That must count by joves.

This kind of non-accountability and excuses must stop if we are to progress. It's a pathetic response from that school's Principal.
I hate to break it to you, but nothing is gonna change. It's a cycle, like many others, that will continue to happen no matter how much effort to change or bring awareness to said subjects. Unfortunately we live in a world where bad shit happens, and will continue to happen, as it has since the dawn of time. I'm not saying it's right, it's just unfortunately how it is.