Teacher 21-year-old Lilie James tragic

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's be honest, if Lilie looked like 10 tonne Tessie, this thread wouldn't be on the first page.

No updates etc. Yeah yeah, I am heartless etc.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but nothing is gonna change. It's a cycle, like many others, that will continue to happen no matter how much effort to change or bring awareness to said subjects. Unfortunately we live in a world where bad shit happens, and will continue to happen, as it has since the dawn of time. I'm not saying it's right, it's just unfortunately how it is.
No I realise nothing is gonna change. That's why it bothers me so much.

Shouldn't be part of our make-up to just accept that's just how it is.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's be honest, if Lilie looked like 10 tonne Tessie, this thread wouldn't be on the first page.

No updates etc. Yeah yeah, I am heartless etc.
We already discussed this aspect of how DV is reported. Very differently if you are young and beautiful by the media rather than being older and possibly overweight.

Not many ever heard of Reeva Steenkamp either until Oscar Pistorius was so scared of an intruder in his bathroom that he had to fire into the locked door with his 9-mm. Parabellum pistol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still cannot get my head around this one. If he took the rejection like a man and dusted himself off with the help of some mates/family he could have moved on in a mature productive way.

The dude had a sick unrealistic, unhealthy obsession like as if he owned her as property. That is the way this tragedy reads to me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I still cannot get my head around this one. If he took the rejection like a man and dusted himself off with the help of some mates/family he could have moved on in a mature productive way.

The dude had a sick unrealistic, unhealthy obsession like as if he owned her as property. That is the way this tragedy reads to me.
Probably the core problem causing DV.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Welcome to the world of mental disease. It's messed up.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So the way this rolls is a pretty young thing gets murdered. Newspapers jump on. Advocates jump on. Yet this is the same problem that has been around for years yet now the 'news' gets around with greater impact. Nothing to see on this one at all. The dude just lost it, went postal and offed himself. Not much anyone is going to do to stop that.

Now @wendog33 - that video you posted. That chick was given multiple warning signs her partner was a fruit cake yet still gave him 'second chances'. At some point you have to accept that a percentage of dudes out there are cnts and take responsibility for your own actions.

Now as long as chicks are given support in these situations and don't use it to be cnts themselves, all good. That is where the issue is - support services. Just not applicable in this case.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So the way this rolls is a pretty young thing gets murdered. Newspapers jump on. Advocates jump on. Yet this is the same problem that has been around for years yet now the 'news' gets around with greater impact. Nothing to see on this one at all. The dude just lost it, went postal and offed himself. Not much anyone is going to do to stop that.

Now @wendog33 - that video you posted. That chick was given multiple warning signs her partner was a fruit cake yet still gave him 'second chances'. At some point you have to accept that a percentage of dudes out there are cnts and take responsibility for your own actions.

Now as long as chicks are given support in these situations and don't use it to be cnts themselves, all good. That is where the issue is - support services. Just not applicable in this case.
Wish I hadn't read past your pretty young thing gets murdered line.

So the way that chick rolls is she asked for it bc there were warning signs that the father of her child was a fruit cake. Everyone else in the footy team thought he was a good bloke tho.

The issue is we need to stop dudes "just losing it" and having the urge to use hammers etc to kill women.

If this was a child at the rate of 1 a week being murdered, I'm sure it would be condemned more strongly and the population galvanised into finding more answers and prevention.

It's bashing and murder and there's no excuse or explanation or accepting that a % of blokes out there are cnts so deal with it as you contend. This attitude is part of the problem not the solution.

Not wanting an argument with you and back and pointless forth. You have your thoughts and I have mine.

Thanks anyway for the discussion but I won't be engaging further with you. It's liable to get way out of hand and too triggered for a reasonable debate. All good.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

So the way that chick rolls is she asked for it bc there were warning signs that the father of her child was a fruit cake. Everyone else in the footy team thought he was a good bloke tho.

The issue is we need to stop dudes "just losing it" and having the urge to use hammers etc to kill women.

If this was a child at the rate of 1 a week being murdered, I'm sure it would be condemned more strongly and the population galvanised into finding more answers and prevention.

It's bashing and murder and there's no excuse or explanation or accepting that a % of blokes out there are cnts so deal with it as you contend. This attitude is part of the problem not the solution.

Not wanting an argument with you and back and pointless forth. You have your thoughts and I have mine.

Thanks anyway for the discussion but I won't be engaging further with you. It's liable to get way out of hand and too triggered for a reasonable debate. All good.
I never said she asked for it. No one asks for it. And no one deserves it. All I'm suggesting if people need to take responsibility for their own risk management. When you're saying after the fact, well I gave him a second chance blah blah, what else can you say?

Man (and women) have been up to this sort of shit for years. 1000's of years. Some feel good fluff program of 'getting guys to stop' isn't going to do shit. You need to see the warning signs and have zero tolerance. Walk and get the necessary assistance. And that assistance needs to be for real. Plenty of dudes who been the victims of one punch killers. For no reason. She met a psycho, she engaged with a psycho and she paid the price for it. Imv its not even domestic violence, its just a psycho.

And this is from someone who knows a guy I know and respect but is currently doing 20 years for putting a knife in his wifes chest. Now that story is domestic violence ridden - but it went both ways. I know - saw it with my own eyes. Do I respect him for beating his missus, not for a second. But they guy looked out for my demented father in law when the partner and I were at work. For 10 years. And since neither was prepared to walk, well what do you say? I know deep down he was a good guy. I also know the shit he got up to. Nothing is binary here.

If u for a minute think I condone domestic violence you can go fck yourself. That chicks video you posted said herself all the warning signs were there and she gave him more chances because he was the kids daddy. The dude is a cnt - and I made that clear. She's a fckng idiot as well. And my sympathy decreases significantly for fckng idiots.

Have a good night.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I realise nothing is gonna change. That's why it bothers me so much.

Shouldn't be part of our make-up to just accept that's just how it is.
No, nothing will change when leaders seek to de-construct traumatic events and discuss issues to raise awareness, only for wokeism to seek to destroy them for daring to try and take a step to resolving issues rather than just playing the blame game.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of mental disease. It's messed up.
If only others in this thread, and the greater community understood this.
There is no black and white in reality, just shades of grey.
The more we seek to categorise, the more it appears we divide and creates further issues in society, causing more trauma.
Mental health is a primary factor in violence, and until it is taken seriously and not as a token of virtue signal, society will continue to struggle to move beyond this evolutionary stage.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hacky many aren't accepting using mental disease as a cop out for murder anymore.
Your words are cheapening the suffering of those who live with, or have someone in their life that lives with mental health struggles.
Please reconsider how you construct your opinion in the future.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Females need to be equally invested and involved in the entire shit show, not just what suits them.
The fact that domestic violence is geared towards females, and not victims in general, is very telling in motives.
First off, what about children?
Then there are fathers, what about them?
What about them when they're seeking to remove and protect their kids?
What support services are there for children and males?
Sexism is rife in the DV topic, yet for damned good reason!
Children are the silent victims!
I've far more skin in this topic than I ever desired fwiw.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You think that guy is mentally Ill?
That is just ghetto behaviour.
Yeah but everything is racist these days.

Just another weak shit **** beating up a woman to feel "tough".

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Females need to be equally invested and involved in the entire shit show, not just what suits them.
The fact that domestic violence is geared towards females, and not victims in general, is very telling in motives.
First off, what about children?
Then there are fathers, what about them?
What about them when they're seeking to remove and protect their kids?
What support services are there for children and males?
Sexism is rife in the DV topic, yet for damned good reason!
Children are the silent victims!
I've far more skin in this topic than I ever desired fwiw.
Its no scenery girls twist and manipulate situations
Not just men is psychopaths. B’s is too.
Men psyxhopaths can be gangstas or violent in general but girls don’t have that luxury so manipulate more ruthlessly and that’s in relationship situations too

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but everything is racist these days.

Just another weak shit **** beating up a woman to feel "tough".
There’s certain truths that are pretty evident but we can’t say.
But they explain all of this

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its no scenery girls twist and manipulate situations
Not just men is psychopaths. B’s is too.
Men psyxhopaths can be gangstas or violent in general but girls don’t have that luxury so manipulate more ruthlessly and that’s in relationship situations too
Don't be so dismissive of physically violent women.
They exist, and they appear in increasing numbers, due to, I suspect, the wrong message being delivered growing up by third-wave feminism.
Once again, and the same deal applies to males, it takes a community to raise a kid.