Teacher 21-year-old Lilie James tragic

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He was actually scared of her. He wanted to leave her but she threatened that if he did she would hurt his kids.
I just watched an interview with his daughter.
She said she wants Katherine to remain behind bars and suffer the rest if her life!

Hopefully John haunts her everyday driving her further into madness!

Anyway, have they retrieved the body of the coward who killed Lilie James yet?
The weather is a bit wild today.
The tide would be rough.
Just leave his corpse out a bit longer to sog up and mash against the rocks a bit more!

Make good use out of him for something at least?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just watched an interview with his daughter.
She said she wants Katherine to remain behind bars and suffer the rest if her life!

Hopefully John haunts her everyday driving her further into madness!

Anyway, have they retrieved the body of the coward who killed Lilie James yet?
The weather is a bit wild today.
The tide would be rough.
Just leave his corpse out a bit longer to sog up and mash against the rocks a bit more!

Make good use out of him for something at least?
Yep they got the body a bit after midday.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My missus is a teacher and the rule is you can’t be on campus without at least one other staff member after hours but how do you stop this?
You don't. There's always going to be violent and or mentally ill individuals in society and in positions where they can and will hurt people. I think I could easily kill someone but have chosen not to. Like I'm not saying I want to, I mean that it's easy if I decided too and that anyone can do it. Please don't put me on list.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I used to be a high school history teacher my man. Loved it!
My missus was an archeologist before a teacher are you going to Ramses exhibition at the Australian Museum?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My missus was an archeologist before a teacher are you going to Ramses exhibition at the Australian Museum?
I didn’t know it was on it’s way..

ps. I gather your missus like old fossils then? Lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You don't. There's always going to be violent and or mentally ill individuals in society and in positions where they can and will hurt people. I think I could easily kill someone but have chosen not to. Like I'm not saying I want to, I mean that it's easy if I decided too and that anyone can do it. Please don't put me on list.
How would you kill someone ?
By talking them to death?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A whole new public approach and understanding and implementation to domestic violence in dealing with agressive and toxic behaviour is needed.

This kind of loss of life happens every day.
Waste of money.
We know why, yet like paedophilia/sex trafficking/drug trade, etc, we're too afraid to actually hold a meaningful, measured discussion devoid of as much emotion as possible and address the issues that cause stupid, illogical, reprehensible, illegal and disgusting behaviour.

A starting point for a lot of male behaviour is this post of mine in the R U OK? thread.

We, not just males, we as in all humans, need to learn how to embrace, welcome and encourage males to open up and share our emotions.
This will realistically afford a reasonable opportunity for acceptance to be realised, to feel a part of something that actually matters.
Male love not war! definitely is a phrase we could all embrace with far more vigour than we currently do for all mankind!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was actually scared of her. He wanted to leave her but she threatened that if he did she would hurt his kids.
This pisses me off, as there is SFA support for male victims of domestic violence and it is not taken seriously!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess, if I had it my way, he’d have been killed for his crime, so good.
I’m just disappointed it happened quickly.
What he deserved was a slow death peppered with regular rapings.
I hope that poor girls family find some peace in this animals death.
If I had my way, they both would still be alive and happy!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right.
There are mentally ill folks everywhere.
That is why it's easier to play an assertive pacifist in society than get into folk's faces, as you never know how unhinged they are!
It also is why I strongly advocate for significant and meaningful improvements to the mental health system, the entire system, not just bits of it that are PC!
Prevention is far superior to cure.
We all know this, as we've all had to fix someone else's shit!

PS Marley, you're on my "watch out, he might kill you!" list now! ;)

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
think this was the 55th victim of domestic violence this year which is sad
Numbers broken down to INCLUDE CHILDREN in that organisation.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Please, don't promote that garbage.
It only fuels the stigma that males are not allowed to fight for their survival, rights, independence, freedom, safety, etc!

I'd suggest "Woman beaters without a legal/moral reason, are weak dogs!" instead.
I had a mate years back and he used to get psychologically and physically abused by his half German/Polish gf daily.

One time she was attacking him badly, pushing him around.
He had his head down looking like he was trying not to cry while trying to reason with his insane psycho bitch!

I actually saluted him and told him he is like a Saint, because if that was my girlfriend and she was pushing me around like that I would of cracked her one!

Men do get abused by women in relationships.
Just they don't speak up as often!
If they do call the police, they will just laugh and say something sexist like "it's just a girl, are you serious?"

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please, don't promote that garbage.
It only fuels the stigma that males are not allowed to fight for their survival, rights, independence, freedom, safety, etc!

I'd suggest "Woman beaters without a legal/moral reason, are weak dogs!" instead.
Difference is, We men are strong enough to walk away.