Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have the vc on Haas and I wanted to switch them but got caught up in something and totally forgot :tearsofjoy:
Lucky. I'm keeping the C on Haas, i can't cop another garbage score from my captain lol. I need to get Hynes but not sure how, might have to dump Walker if he doesn't go big against Souths.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lucky. I'm keeping the C on Haas, i can't cop another garbage score from my captain lol. I need to get Hynes but not sure how, might have to dump Walker if he doesn't go big against Souths.
I have him as my fullback.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I got Paps/Teddy, probably not worth trading either of them.
Yeah I will probably bring in Paps next week. I have $855,900 in the bank.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I had Hynes as captain all week. I saw it was raining and was expected a low scoring game with a 50 score. That last minute captain switch :(
Mate, I know it's not going to make you feel any better but I did exactly the same and sure many others did as well.:(

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It seems like heaps of people captained Hynes. Getting my captain wrong every week has cost me a tonne of points so far

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All we can do is laugh and have a little cry on the inside
I'll probably cry on the outside when Walker scores 30 and i have to find an extra 250k to fit Hynes in next week

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm on the same boat, that little fucker better go big ... I saved his ass so many times in the last 48 hours but you're probably right 30 will be the upgraded score late Sunday night score after he misses 15 tackles get 0/5 conversions and all try assists were delivered by Keary.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm on the same boat, that little fucker better go big ... I saved his ass so many times in the last 48 hours but you're probably right 30 will be the upgraded score late Sunday night score after he misses 15 tackles get 0/5 conversions and all try assists were delivered by Keary.
He did look a lot better last week but he literally scored nothing in the second half. Missed like 8 tackles from memory haha. Keary and Teddy are getting most of the good ball but i decided to back him for another week because he does look good when he actually does get the ball in hand.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He did look a lot better last week but he literally scored nothing in the second half. Missed like 8 tackles from memory haha. Keary and Teddy are getting most of the good ball but i decided to back him for another week because he does look good when he actually does get the ball in hand.
Yeah you know what you're getting with young Sammy Walker the good and the bad but there is so much upside when he is surrounded by a star-studded line-up who don't have a problem finding the try line, plus the little shit is a protected species and not to mention the typical soft draw the Roosters have ... hopefully Keary and Teddy don't steal all the points.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Blayke Brailey killing it so far this year. Top 3 hooker in the game imo alongside Grant and Mahoney. Koriosau just misses out.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bought Fifita for a one off blitz against my team of green retards , having Nico captain this week is a promising start