Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is it just me or are there fuck all players worth trading for at the moment? So many of the high priced guys are underperforming and dropping in price with high BEs.. Barely anyone 500k and under are worth getting and have a million question marks.. I need to make trades with so many guys out but it's hard to figure out who for with so many average options..
Fantasy scoring is just extremely hard now in the smaller salary cap. Yeah all my cash cows bar tago, crighton, king, j king, have got me like 20s

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here's my best b/e players in classic

M King -45
I Tago -33
D young -27
A Korisau -5
Kikau -5

My worst b/e is Garrick with 182

Glad I dont have T Turbo. B/e 307
I'm only in NRL fantasy, not SC. That Turbo break even is insane. Haha

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@bradyk i just saw ur team on NRL Fantasy Analysis’s video lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
@bradyk i just saw ur team on NRL Fantasy Analysis’s video lol
Yeah I'm always in Jamie's discord helping people out. Every week he asks people to throw up their teams for a video.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is it just me or are there fuck all players worth trading for at the moment? So many of the high priced guys are underperforming and dropping in price with high BEs.. Barely anyone 500k and under are worth getting and have a million question marks.. I need to make trades with so many guys out but it's hard to figure out who for with so many average options..
Starling and May look like good buys this week. J. Kings stocks fall a bit with B. Smith named on the extended bench but as long as he gets Welch's starting prop role when B. Smith returns to lock he still has some value.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Here's my best b/e players in classic

M King -45
I Tago -33
D young -27
A Korisau -5
Kikau -5

My worst b/e is Garrick with 182

Glad I dont have T Turbo. B/e 307
I just got Kikau, want Frizell but i think it's best to ride Kikau with the form he's in and then i can always upgrade later when he drops off.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Starling and May look like good buys this week. J. Kings stocks fall a bit with B. Smith named on the extended bench but as long as he gets Welch's starting prop role when B. Smith returns to lock he still has some value.
I'm getting May. Will wait and see on Starling. Still don't trust him and his break even isn't crazy low. If I could do Tuilagi and Bullemor for Starling and May I'd do it but I'm like 20k off.. Might do Uto and Mann for Yeo/Curran and May instead.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm getting May. Will wait and see on Starling. Still don't trust him and his break even isn't crazy low. If I could do Tuilagi and Bullemor for Starling and May I'd do it but I'm like 20k off.. Might do Uto and Mann for Yeo/Curran and May instead.
With Hodgson gone for the season I don't think the Raiders have anyone else who could play the bulk minutes at hooker. I think it's almost a guarantee Starling will play 55+ minutes which would be ~125k value ("10 points value" you always hear) going off his previous stats under the new scoring. The best thing about Starling is he has plenty of upside due to the potential to play even more minutes. Starling's shown before he can play 80 minutes and a few Raiders people I know are expecting 60-65 minutes from him which is obviously a lot of value. I think Starling has very good job security. I'd love to bring Starling in myself but the only way I could make the trade is trading Lolo which would make my MID's pretty light. I've seen a few people trading Utoikamanu to Starling too.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With Hodgson gone for the season I don't think the Raiders have anyone else who could play the bulk minutes at hooker. I think it's almost a guarantee Starling will play 55+ minutes which would be ~125k value ("10 points value" you always hear) going off his previous stats under the new scoring. The best thing about Starling is he has plenty of upside due to the potential to play even more minutes. Starling's shown before he can play 80 minutes and a few Raiders people I know are expecting 60-65 minutes from him which is obviously a lot of value. I think Starling has very good job security. I'd love to bring Starling in myself but the only way I could make the trade is trading Lolo which would make my MID's pretty light. I've seen a few people trading Utoikamanu to Starling too.
Yeah I've had Starling every season for his upside. This year he's struggled maybe because the new rules are allowing less cheap metres out of dummy half and he can't handle the extra defensive load.

He had 40 in 70 minutes in round 1 after Hodgson was injured early and only 38 or something in 57 minutes last week. He's capable of getting 70 any time and it will probably be this week but I'll still wait and see. I'd rather pay more for Yeo and Curran who consistently get 60 plus and look at Starling next week if he plays well..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I accidentally put the c on Hynes

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Got all 3, think big nas on the bench will happen as he seems better off there anyway. I got may from tuilagi and Uto for starling.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's a nice accident! I was thinking about it but when I saw the weather I went for Haas
Cowboys pack is powder puff so he should have a field day.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Suli & Sloan let me down though.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had Hynes as captain all week. I saw it was raining and was expecting a low scoring game with a 50 score. That last minute captain switch :(

Last edited: