Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With Hodgson out for the season. Starling looks like a good prospect to make some cash.
I can only bring Starling in if I trade Lolo.

Round 2 - JTB to Nanai
Round 3 - Ilias to May (so far)

1647938572065.png

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
D749F884-826E-4ADA-8F34-1447EF0BB413.jpeg8368177F-A914-401C-80D7-78AFE3D759F9.jpegSome trades i might consider in the coming weeks is with the 139k spare i got from uto and tuilagi, i might just see which cashy rises and assess my options towards certified guns with their price rising.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 43952View attachment 43953Some trades i might consider in the coming weeks is with the 139k spare i got from uto and tuilagi, i might just see which cashy rises and assess my options towards certified guns with their price rising.
Tuilagi only out for 1 week. He's missing this week due to the HIA he got last week. I like both May and Starling as pick ups tho.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tuilagi only out for 1 week. He's missing this week due to the HIA he got last week. I like both May and Starling as pick ups tho.
I like tuilagi but im avoiding tigers players except maybe douehi at all costs. They are in for a tough year and their coach fucked around with my players too much already like Uto.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
(SC) Dearden or Clifford? Leaning with Dearden because of price and draw. Don't like trading cheapie halves because they WILL make coin at some stage but these two have a good rise in them and can be used in my 17 and be quickly upgraded down the track. Not sure what to do with backrow, ride Kikau or trade Frizell who looks like a keeper? Also should probably get Josh King but i dunno..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
(SC) Dearden or Clifford? Leaning with Dearden because of price and draw. Don't like trading cheapie halves because they WILL make coin at some stage but these two have a good rise in them and can be used in my 17 and be quickly upgraded down the track. Not sure what to do with backrow, ride Kikau or trade Frizell who looks like a keeper? Also should probably get Josh King but i dunno..
Had Clifford from the start and he flipped to Cleary. B.Smith was named in the reserves today so king’s minutes might be reduced over the next few weeks.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah also should play 80 mins as i dont think frawley at 14 will play hooker and is just there for cover of injuries. I got him for Uto this week.
Your trades inspired me. I could get away with not trading this week and I feel Uto to Starling is a luxury trade for me. I need to start building the Cleary fund.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week traded Smith for Grant

This week will carry Grant in reserved and traded Simpkins out for Randall.

I scored better round 2 and made up for some lost ground with Brandon Smith first round score being terrible and him being my captain lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your trades inspired me. I could get away with not trading this week and I feel Uto to Starling is a luxury trade for me. I need to start building the Cleary fund.
Ive traded 4 times already :grimacing: I refuse to trade next round though. Although i said that last round haha.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Along with the starling trade, frawley is the number 14 and i don’t believe he has played any nrl dummy half in his career so it ensures starling plays big minutes.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Along with the starling trade, frawley is the number 14 and i don’t believe he has played any nrl dummy half in his career so it ensures starling plays big minutes.
be interesting to know when cleary is confirmed tho.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has off the bench a few games.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like Clifford overall, just wish he wasnt playing Penrith this week, as he could have got a better price increase.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The thing with Starling is he's been very average and has regressed as a player in real life. He gets better scores in less minutes. If he plays 80, it can be a bad thing as he gets tired and has more missed tackles which fuck his score.

Obviously at the price he's worth the risk and Frawley on the bench is better than Trevilian. But Starling struggled to score 40 in 70 minutes in the 1st game and in almost 60 minutes in the 2nd game so I might hold off another week before getting him. He'll still be cheap enough next week if he kills it..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it just me or are there fuck all players worth trading for at the moment? So many of the high priced guys are underperforming and dropping in price with high BEs.. Barely anyone 500k and under are worth getting and have a million question marks.. I need to make trades with so many guys out but it's hard to figure out who for with so many average options..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is it just me or are there fuck all players worth trading for at the moment? So many of the high priced guys are underperforming and dropping in price with high BEs.. Barely anyone 500k and under are worth getting and have a million question marks.. I need to make trades with so many guys out but it's hard to figure out who for with so many average options..
Here's my best b/e players in classic

M King -45
I Tago -33
D young -27
A Korisau -5
Kikau -5

My worst b/e is Garrick with 182

Glad I dont have T Turbo. B/e 307

Last edited: