Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He had impact off the bench which is the role he plays
Reportedly one of his biggest demand is minutes. He isn’t getting it again by the looks of it. As I said is that Ivan with jfh and leota or is it he’s not capable? He provided impact but for 15 minutes. That’s not worthy of the $ reported. Not even close.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reportedly one of his biggest demand is minutes. He isn’t getting it again by the looks of it. As I said is that Ivan with jfh and leota or is it he’s not capable? He provided impact but for 15 minutes. That’s not worthy of the $ reported. Not even close.
If we signed him he would be expected to play 40+ minutes. Maybe Panther don't believe he can.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s what I’ve just said.
Ciraldo especially, and Gus, will only sign him if they think he can play bigger minutes (due to what we'd have to pay). I'm pretty confident we're interested.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we signed him he would be expected to play 40+ minutes. Maybe Panther don't believe he can.
Panther don’t need him too though. They need an impact bench player. I’m sure he can increase his minutes with one pre season

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a known fact that teams /coaches play mind games, I wouldn't be supprised if the panthers only play him for limitted minutes just to keep his value down.
Any player particularily forwards will always appear to be more effective when only playing in short bursts, but in saying that I wouldn't mind having him at the Dogs.

stormboy

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's a known fact that teams /coaches play mind games, I wouldn't be supprised if the panthers only play him for limitted minutes just to keep his value down.
Any player particularily forwards will always appear to be more effective when only playing in short bursts, but in saying that I wouldn't mind having him at the Dogs.
Watching him last nite he was gassed after 15 out of petrol on empty. Looks like he didn’t have a great pre season (albeit short).

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fuck are you lot abusing bulldogsteve? Lol he’s literally one of the few who doesn’t speak in riddles pretending to have mail. He actually has it.

Also as Brady said that blade is well respected on the panthers forum and has some sorta mail
From what I see reading his shit but regardless he didn’t say storm made an offer some other **** said it.

On topic I think everyone would like leinu. Though none of us including Steve think he’s worth 700k or something crazy.

I dare say he would get 500-600k
On the market though.

No one questions him as a wrecking ball. Everyone questions his tank and minutes ability. Very few props hit their stride till mid/late 20’s at best. Look at leota for years he was garbage…. He’s an elite prop now and has been couple seasons? He’s 27 now I think?

Leinus what 21-22? I’d back him to make it and think he’s worth that 5-600k. We are paying Thompson 800k and while that doesn’t mean pay any **** anything I think he’s an elite prop in the making and a 3-4 year deal would see him to that mid 20 range.
BAHAHAAHAHAHA was there a slurp slurp slurp when you were typing this?

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no way any club pays him 700k when he's never consistently started or played 40 plus minutes before. Or done anything to justify close to that money. The most a club would pay is 450-500k max and even then that's overpaying, but teams will take a risk based on his potential. Anything more is madness..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's no way any club pays him 700k when he's never consistently started or played 40 plus minutes before. Or done anything to justify close to that money. The most a club would pay is 450-500k max and even then that's overpaying, but teams will take a risk based on his potential. Anything more is madness..
I know we offered him between $400k-$450k two years ago,
I heard we've cooled off our interest but it will interesting to know his real asking price.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was looking for 700k
Think we offered 450-500k this time
Where the hell do you people come up with these figures? Even the media doesn't really know... it's all speculation. The only ones who know are the clubs financial figures the players themselves and their managers. I would doubt they would even discuss it with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if most clubs pay extra in the form of 3rd payments put in to Crypto. Apparently this is happening all over the world and undermining the whole salary cap system.