Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Definitely take Spencer. Sure he knocked us back but could you blame the kid for sticking with a team that was sitting 1st on the ladder. Plenty of potential and could be a great buy
he was very very close to signing with us, but he stayed with his mates.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
So nice of Penrith to push the players they just resigned out, that stayed loyal to them and rejected multiple other clubs. Would love Spencer and he would only be 250-300k, which is what I expect we have. As for Stains, definitely no. He’s horribile and we have too many wingers

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So nice of Penrith to push the players they just resigned out, that stayed loyal to them and rejected multiple other clubs. Would love Spencer and he would only be 250-300k, which is what I expect we have. As for Stains, definitely no. He’s horribile and we have too many wingers
Are Cleary and Fletcher going to get on their soap box and talk shit again about how Penrith is the best club for all of these players development? Hypocrites..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Spencer Leniu and Charlie Staines set to be forced out at seasons end due to salary cap pressure.
Should we line up an offer for Leniu?
where is that article? cant find it anywhere

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd sign both, especially Leniu. I blame Ivan Cleary for Leniu's disappointing 22. I would of paid so much more than his reported 300k before the start of this year. His stats were literally gun status.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know why spencer has been dropped the past couple of weeks ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What do you see in Staines ? He is really poor isn’t any better than Katoa
He's a fullback, not a winger (being played out of position). He has a good combination with Burton. I'd prefer him to Dufty. Maybe since we've already signed Dufty it isn't an option, even tho it's only 1 year. All I've seen of Staines is pace tbh but I have him in the potential bracket of players so depends on the price really. We haven't really got to see him play fullback in the NRL. Gus would know best about these 2 players.

Last edited: