SOS...BEN BARBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barba will never wear the blue and white again.
What he did off the footy filed is unforgivable. Most people only know what came out in the media.
But if people knew what he actually did, you wouldn't even spit on him.
Early February I had the opportunity of grilling Tony Bannon who is representing my chambers on an equity case.Dogwhisperer is correct.
Back in 2013 our club dogged a bullet after Bannon completed his coverup report to the NRL and the ARL.Barba should have been doing laps at Long Bay instead of the lap of honor in 2016.I know he brings back good memories but our club cannot afford to have the vultures ready to pick us to pieces again.

JMP2024

Waterboy
Reaction score
No thanks mbye aint our problem and will be a gun fb
Point taken, but the kid can cover both FB & centre just has that X factor (hate to say it but GI comparison) it was worth pursuing given the status quo.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We all know what problems he had
1 Gambling
2 drugs and alcohol
3 allegedly bashing his Mrs
4 owing a lot of money to ex teammates ( ooopps ) did I say that :fearscream::tonguewink:
Any thing Else ???
I mentioned to check and see if he has redeemed himself....
Don't forget his earlier involvements and coverup with Damian Keogh,Jesse Savage,Shaun Kenny Dowall,Bromwich and Proctor,who in February 2017 were charged with possession of an illicit substance,to wit cocaine.
Barba quickly hightailed it to France on the pretense of changing codes.To minimize the damage and avoid any further embarrassment for Cronulla,both Keogh and Savage omitted him from their statements.He stayed in France and only moved to England until favorable local court transcripts were finalized in May and the public prosecutions deemed he had no case to answer for.Thus dogging another bullet,with the possibility of a drug conviction and refusal of a British working visa.That fool should have been called Teflon Ben.
Then there's the scandals which involved teammates wives,namely advances towards Raima Pritchard.I think I'd better stop there!
There is enough dirt on that shitbag to fill every grave in Rookwood.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hate to say it but ever since he left we went down hill he made our attack look sharp,he was the difference for cronulla aswell

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it but ever since he left we went down hill he made our attack look sharp,he was the difference for cronulla aswell
He made Josh Reynolds look good. That speaks volumes

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do some research... he served his 12 game suspension at ST Helens... or did he just sit out 12 games for fun?
It doesn't matter the NRL is a different competition, I asked the NRL and they confirmed if Barber wants to come back he will have to serve his suspension with us as the SL does not count, there you go champ !!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn't matter the NRL is a different competition, I asked the NRL and they confirmed if Barber wants to come back he will have to serve his suspension with us as the SL does not count, there you go champ !!!
That is a terrible decision. They ask England to honor the decisions made and then back down on them

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You asked me NRL did you? Sorry didn’t realise you were 5 years old

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the kennelers want Hastings signed by the club WHAT THE HELL IS FOR.
Call me mad call me what you wanna call me...
If we are prepared to take a chance on a troubled player why not SOS BEN BARBA ?
I have seen some of his highlights in England he isn't as fast as he used to be but the guy still got it, he is the X factor that we never replaced.
The CEO and Deano should make some inquiries about how stable his personal life is and if the results are encouraging they should WAST NO TIME BRINGING HIM BACK !!!
He could finally be our 1/2 or 5/8
Should we be tempted ???

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez what is your problem? No need to get nasty mate, the question was asked so I did my research if you do not like it do not post back!
Don't worry too much of this guy it seems he is bitter because you know how to do some research!!! Great work though!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez what is your problem? No need to get nasty mate, the question was asked so I did my research if you do not like it do not post back!
Don't worry too much of this guy it seems he is bitter because you know how to do some research!!! Great work though!
Beavis and Butthead doing their research. Too bad you are both wrong.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you copy & paste.

He did 12 weeks overseas. Will try & find links.

So if NRL try to make him do another 12 weeks, he can sue.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Coincidence only with our form. It had more ti do with Des fking us more and more, especially with the cap. With Sharks he was adequate but not the reason they won. Ennis had a lot more to do with it.

You could just as easily said our form has gone downhill since losing Ennis.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people here need to grow up and stop the bickering before they find themselves reply banned from this thread.
Agreed. I’m trying to bring some positivity to this thread, unfortunately the kennel appears to have bipolar.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
But really, our form has gotten a lot worse since we lost Trex.:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.