SOS...BEN BARBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@D- voice @Baseball Furies @Moey91 @silva @Nasheed @Ross911 @dogwhisperer @Vlasnik @Novdoggie @DublinDogg @jon50n @Kaz @habs @SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie @Bulldogs_4eva @Mr Invisible @TANK 2.0 @Gareth @Papa Folkes @Hacky McAxe @Wolfmother @KLil @MatstaDogg @Realist90 @Gotenks

Check this out guys. First, Ben Barba's miracle try against the Eels in 1201. Then... David Nofoaluma try for the Tigers in 2013. HOWEVER... the audio and commentary from both videos is that of the first video.

Absolutely amazing in terms of sync and framerate. It's one of those one's you'll be glad you watched :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gees save some tags for everyone else dude :D
I was going through the latest page in this thread and tagging everyone there was plus a few of the other regulars. If you're one of the 25 that was tagged, consider yourself very privileged to have witnessed this electronic art of motion.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@D- voice @Baseball Furies @Moey91 @silva @Nasheed @Ross911 @dogwhisperer @Vlasnik @Novdoggie @DublinDogg @jon50n @Kaz @habs @SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie @Bulldogs_4eva @Mr Invisible @TANK 2.0 @Gareth @Papa Folkes @Hacky McAxe @Wolfmother @KLil @MatstaDogg @Realist90 @Gotenks

Check this out guys. First, Ben Barba's miracle try against the Eels in 1201. Then... David Nofoaluma try for the Tigers in 2013. HOWEVER... the audio and commentary from both videos is that of the first video.

Absolutely amazing in terms of sync and framerate. It's one of those one's you'll be glad you watched :grinning:

That made me really happy thank you..
On another note keating reminds me of Josh Reynolds always ready for the offload..

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wish that commentary fitted with some of our more recent footage :grinning:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was going through the latest page in this thread and tagging everyone there was plus a few of the other regulars. If you're one of the 25 that was tagged, consider yourself very privileged to have witnessed this electronic art of motion.
When I got the alert, I thought I was special, but there were 24 others.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has been carving it up for st helens. Yes i know its super league.
I would have him back for sure. Mbye has been better at fullback then he was in the halves he just doesnt inject himself as much as barba does in attack and support play. Maybe mbye will develop that maybe not but if we got barba back mbye would make a good centre.
Just not sure if we could afford him. The players he had a falling out with have departed and we dont know the full story but if he came cheap enough he could add some spark to our attack

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn't matter the NRL is a different competition, I asked the NRL and they confirmed if Barber wants to come back he will have to serve his suspension with us as the SL does not count, there you go champ !!!
You asked the wrong person. He is free to play over here. You/they might be confusing his stint with Toulon rather than St Helens. The ESL recognises our suspensions and we theirs. Just as long as he doesn't come to Belmore I really don't care though.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You asked the wrong person. He is free to play over here. You/they might be confusing his stint with Toulon rather than St Helens. The ESL recognises our suspensions and we theirs. Just as long as he doesn't come to Belmore I really don't care though.
Wouldnt you want him back? He would improve our attack massively.
Are the rumours true or just rumours? He still appears mates with the guys in the 2012 team and is still with his wife. No doubt something happened but was it as bad as rumoured?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldnt you want him back? He would improve our attack massively.
Are the rumours true or just rumours? He still appears mates with the guys in the 2012 team and is still with his wife. No doubt something happened but was it as bad as rumoured?
It's worse and it's not the thing with his wife. There's a reason why Pritchard, Kasiano and Inu hate him and refused to play with him. He's fatter and slower than you remember him. Mbye will be a better FB than him anyway. Just give it a bit more time and he is a decent kid.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When I got the alert, I thought I was special, but there were 24 others.
How do u think i feel? I was excluded. I feel marginalised.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Cheers brother, this was my favourite Barba memory - an absolute cracker!

Status
Not open for further replies.