SOS...BEN BARBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of the kennelers want Hastings signed by the club WHAT THE HELL IS FOR.
Call me mad call me what you wanna call me...
If we are prepared to take a chance on a troubled player why not SOS BEN BARBA ?
I have seen some of his highlights in England he isn't as fast as he used to be but the guy still got it, he is the X factor that we never replaced.
The CEO and Deano should make some inquiries about how stable his personal life is and if the results are encouraging they should WAST NO TIME BRINGING HIM BACK !!!
He could finally be our 1/2 or 5/8
Should we be tempted ???

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel ashamed to admit it, but this actually crossed my mind yesterday...

I'm glad you made the thread though, not me :tearsofjoy:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Barbas a shit 5/8 though and we have a fb. I said we should get mason lino 2 years ago..***** didn't listen to me

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
hes not good enough, hes too old now, he's lost the fleet foot.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barba will never wear the blue and white again.
What he did off the footy filed is unforgivable. Most people only know what came out in the media.
But if people knew what he actually did, you wouldn't even spit on him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think Barba would come back for a packet of chips because that is all we can afford these days :grinning:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a first class halfback to carry us into the future. This should be our number one priority or we will continue to change our halves every two years by signing has beens or fringe first graders. In saying that I'm saying no to Barba.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What he did off the footy filed is unforgivable. Most people only know what came out in the media.
Please do tell (PM if needed).

Thanks.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the drugs or the wife bashing (allegedly)

I do know when he signed with the Broncos the story hadn't come out, but when it did he was an outcast.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What did he do that was so bad

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First he would need to convince the NRL on why they should let him be registered again and what has he done to move on from his bad habits PLUS he would still need to complete his 12 or 13 week punishment for what he did whilst at Cronulla. To me the season would already be over by then and by this time next year Mybe would have figured out to be a better FB as it's not just about speed but you also need to be able to support the boys plus have good positional plays! Also our boys might have started to forget what CRAP Hasler fed into their heads the last 5-6 years so I would pass on Barba as he is not the answer!
Next please!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all know what problems he had
1 Gambling
2 drugs and alcohol
3 allegedly bashing his Mrs
4 owing a lot of money to ex teammates ( ooopps ) did I say that :fearscream::tonguewink:
Any thing Else ???
I mentioned to check and see if he has redeemed himself....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First he would need to convince the NRL on why they should let him be registered again and what has he done to move on from his bad habits PLUS he would still need to complete his 12 or 13 week punishment for what he did whilst at Cronulla. To me the season would already be over by then and by this time next year Mybe would have figured out to be a better FB as it's not just about speed but you also need to be able to support the boys plus have good positional plays! Also our boys might have started to forget what CRAP Hasler fed into their heads the last 5-6 years so I would pass on Barba as he is not the answer!
Next please!
He’s already served his suspension so can jump in immediately. He can also play 5/8 and would be an awesome foil for Foran I reckon.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the kennelers want Hastings signed by the club WHAT THE HELL IS FOR.
Call me mad call me what you wanna call me...
If we are prepared to take a chance on a troubled player why not SOS BEN BARBA ?
I have seen some of his highlights in England he isn't as fast as he used to be but the guy still got it, he is the X factor that we never replaced.
The CEO and Deano should make some inquiries about how stable his personal life is and if the results are encouraging they should WAST NO TIME BRINGING HIM BACK !!!
He could finally be our 1/2 or 5/8
Should we be tempted ???
R u going to volunteer to back the truck load of cocaine down his driveway once or twice a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.