Official So good to see Ciraldos faith in Hayze Perham justified!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have to admit after his first 2 games I had my doubts too, now I am glad he is improving !!!
I was concerned he would be an absolute dud! But he has done well in his first few games. Didnt put a foot wrong yesterday!! Very light and agile on his feewt, and made plenty of metres.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like he’s got a touch footy background. Twinkle toes

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was concerned he would be an absolute dud! But he has done well in his first few games. Didnt put a foot wrong yesterday!! Very light and agile on his feewt, and made plenty of metres.
Yes he is light on his feewt :tearsofjoy: but I like to see him take on the line and backup more often, I guess all in good time.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe he is smarter more skilful.
Yes, all the things D Pay said DWZ was lol. This kid is building he's confidence week in week out. The good thing is the you D-Parrafy Parra recruits, we've had decent form in thus regards, eg Ryan, Tonga, Mahoney, Perham so far...

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also Perrett was a slug. I hated him as a player.
Everyone here was ‘ohhhhhh Perrett yeahhh ohhhh’ I never understood it.
Slow and safe. Luke Covell without the kicking.
Sam Perret filled in for us at FB during some very trying times, he may not have superstar status but he was very reliable and always gave 100%, I saw him score and set up some wonderful try’s and I watched him save try’s that even better fullbacks would have let in.

Also on a personal note, he’s a true gentlemen, would give you the shirt off his back to help you out, if there were more Sam Perrett’s & less disrespectful Nasheed’s in the world, it would be a much nicer place ..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sam Perret filled in for us at FB during some very trying times, he may not have superstar status but he was very reliable and always gave 100%, I saw him score and set up some wonderful try’s and I watched him save try’s that even better fullbacks would have let in.

Also on a personal note, he’s a true gentlemen, would give you the shirt off his back to help you out, if there were more Sam Perrett’s & less disrespectful Nasheed’s in the world, it would be a much nicer place ..
Agree. People got no idea. Perret was very reliable and helped us get to the GF.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, all the things D Pay said DWZ was lol. This kid is building he's confidence week in week out. The good thing is the you D-Parrafy Parra recruits, we've had decent form in thus regards, eg Ryan, Tonga, Mahoney, Perham so far...
Who is next ?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. People got no idea. Perret was very reliable and helped us get to the GF.
Some of these armchair critics like this Nasheed kid have no idea how tough it is to play 1st grade in the nrl, he’d be stretchered off after one hit in the first 5 minutes & wet his pant even at the mention of running out there again.

Sam Perrett played 246 first grade games scored 96 try’s and represented his country proudly playing 21 games and scoring 12 try’s, as I said he may not have superstar status but he gave 100% he is a tough mother and loved playing for the Bulldogs.

To call him a slug and say you hated him playing for our club is an utter disgrace, but I’m not surprised when you consider the level of ignorance it came from.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I totally agree he is a true gentleman, I regarded him as a very good winger but a hot and cold fullback, you can't get away with that kind of form in first grade.

jimbob

Waterboy
Reaction score
Had a shocking all stars and trial game, its so good to see him having a real crack in his first 3 games, and showing exactly what Ciraldo sees in him!!! Honestly cant fault him after 3 rounds.
Its official, best fb we have had in years.
I bagged him after those two games. He impressed me in the tigers game. He looks like he could develope into a very dangerous fullback. Hoping for the best for him the rest of the year. I’m sorry.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally agree he is a true gentleman, I regarded him as a very good winger but a hot and cold fullback, you can't get away with that kind of form in first grade.
No mate you can’t get away with that, but I bet if you asked him he’d tell you he’d of preferred to be on the wing, but we needed him at FB and he put his hand up and did his 100% best for our team and club at the time.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No mate you can’t get away with that, but I bet if you asked him he’d tell you he’d of preferred to be on the wing, but we needed him at FB and he put his hand up and did his 100% best for our team and club at the time.
The problem he was an $800k winger :(