Official So good to see Ciraldos faith in Hayze Perham justified!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to see him given a bit of space, or half a gap.

He's starting to shadow Kikau which is nice, but in the second half today went completely missing as the last line of defence (when our line got broken several times).

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a shocking all stars and trial game, its so good to see him having a real crack in his first 3 games, and showing exactly what Ciraldo sees in him!!! Honestly cant fault him after 3 rounds.
Its official, best fb we have had in years.
As someone else said the bar has been set pretty low but I agree.
Been very solid the last couple weeks and can’t fault him. Need more of the same. Has been pretty safe at the back, but would like to see him keep backing up and getting involved a bit more.
Not an elite FB but I have a feeling the best is yet to come.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Solid! Our new Perrett.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s not forget he was basically invisible in G1 against manly (including from their kicks behind the line) but I’m not going to shit on him for that because we were all shit.
the last couple of weeks he’s been safe and dangerous. If that’s the standard we can expect from Hayze, I think we’re all going to be happy.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always had confidence with this kid, great to start seeing him support players off our players breaking lines, this is exactly what I envisioned. He will be dangerous, elusive, fast and agile.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s an insult to Hayze.
Also Perrett was a slug. I hated him as a player.
Everyone here was ‘ohhhhhh Perrett yeahhh ohhhh’ I never understood it.
Slow and safe. Luke Covell without the kicking.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a shocking all stars and trial game, its so good to see him having a real crack in his first 3 games, and showing exactly what Ciraldo sees in him!!! Honestly cant fault him after 3 rounds.
Its official, best fb we have had in years.
I have to admit after his first 2 games I had my doubts too, now I am glad he is improving !!!