SEQ & NSW rain / flooding thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor buggers cant see this endeding well hope im wrong
A mother and her adult man son are missing after their car was found in a stormwater canal at Wentworthville in western Sydney.

Police found the Mazda 3 in the Cooper Creek stormwater canal at about 4.30pm yesterday.

There were personal possessions inside the car, but so far police have been unable to find the owner, 67-year-old Hemalathasolhyr Satchithanantham, or her 34-year-old son, Bramooth, who was believed to be with her.

Mrs Satchithanantham is described as being of Indian or subcontinental appearance with a medium complexion. She is 165cm tall with a heavy build, dark shoulder-length brown hair, and brown eyes.

She was wearing a white dress with a blue pattern.

Bramooth is described as being of Indian or subcontinental appearance with a medium complexion. He is about 180cm tall, with a heavy build, and medium-length brown hair and eyes.

It's unknown what he was last wearing.

Police have been told Bramooth lives with a number of medical conditions and is non-verbal.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is that...the back of the officeworks on Cumberland Hwy at Orangegrove? Cant tell tho

It connects to that El Toro pub. Go there if you're inclined to be stabbed in the pokies room.
Hume Hwy at Cumberland Hwy is closed both directions, which is right next to that area, so you might be on the money.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m stunned by the amount of people who state they will rebuild their house on the same land after it’s been washed away three times already.
These floods will continue more and more. You know what Einstein said…

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well. Fingers crossed tonight is the end of it. Give u some numbers:
Warragamba Dam - peak spill rate 277 million litres. Per minute. At peak spill rate, if we put in an empty Dam, we'd fill it in 5 1/2 days (100m deep and 70kms long)
Nepean Dam - peak spill rate 83 million litres. Per minute. At peak spill rate, we'd fill Nepean Dam in 13 hours.
And all this doesn't include the others.

And if you think this is bad. If we had a king tide when this all went on - reckon all of Penrith would be under water.

Be safe for anyone under flooding. We work hard with everyone to manage the way we release water to minimise flooding but per usual, we operate to the #'s BOM give us. And they didn't give us too much accurate at all. No diss on BOM - just East Coast Lows are a pain in the arse.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Trains in Sydney are still stuffed they pretty much said at Wynyard yesterday yeah sorry pricks just sort your own way home. This morning was similar.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m stunned by the amount of people who state they will rebuild their house on the same land after it’s been washed away three times already.
These floods will continue more and more. You know what Einstein said…
Something something infinite something something human stupidity? Or something something insanity same thing over again something something expecting a different result?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Doogie

Since I trust you more than the media, any rain from now until Saturday in the Wenty area?

It's our first trial game. Assassin Jnr and I are going fkn nuts with no training.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Doogie

Since I trust you more than the media, any rain from now until Saturday in the Wenty area?

It's our first trial game. Assassin Jnr and I are going fkn nuts with no training.
Mainly spots. Shouldn't be much. A high pressure system is coming in. There's some rain coming in from the west but should die well b4 Sydney.

Not really my thing though. I deal with the shit once it hits the ground.

And my arse you're not training - as long as there's vodka in the house I'm sure you're training hard 8-)