Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great to get this done before the season

Nothing on King yet is concerning…

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In a perfect world a player like Hughes isn’t good enough for the dogs but it’s a great signing for the bottom 4 version.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good work by the club to lock him up before the season starts.
He can settle in and work hard knowing his future is secure for another 3 years.
Hopefully no more injury woes.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m in the minority here but I don’t like the extension. He lacks punch and gets dominated on most hit ups.
Youre in the minority, we haven't been able to sign Alpha prop, and Hughes may never be one, but he is ok and is young and has Potential which is all we can hope for.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently copped a head knock and didnt play second half. So he only had a short stint unfortunately.
That’s good , we can’t risk any of our forwards this year , max is a different player playing injury free and we are really going to need them all to stay healthy as long as possible.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Youre in the minority, we haven't been able to sign Alpha prop, and Hughes may never be one, but he is ok and is young and has Potential which is all we can hope for.
You think King and Hughes aren’t alphas? Granted they are both young but they both play like alphas for mine.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big body, haven’t seen much but seems to be the goods in the first trial