Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some think he's our saviour
You have to wonder why he isn’t the getting minutes. He was massively hyped in the pre season and looked decent in the trials. I don’t get CC’s forward rotations. Knight and Hughes played 14 mins each…

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has had little time on the field thanks to ciraldo and hasn’t done much when he has been on.
Give him some more time but if he can’t force a starting gig ahead of knight and poassa doesn’t look like he will be the middle we so badly need.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liam Knight is a soft cock. Watch the cat closely.
Watched him yesterday and as he built up speed from the kick off, when he got to the line, he completely slows down to just fall into the defence. I think this is why the **** got hooked and only played minimal minutes. Don't know why Hughes is getting fuck all tome though. If you are only going to use him 10mins, it's a waste of a bench spot.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
poasa and kautoga would have more strike if they played . Besides morrin and Kikau none of our forwards are bending defence lines

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
poasa and kautoga would have more strike if they played . Besides morrin and Kikau none of our forwards are bending defence lines
One of them will likely come in to replace Morrin this week. I sort of hope it’s KK he’s been a lot better defensively this year in Reggie’s and been 18th man a couple times for FG.