Opinion Ryan Sutton

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this signing but will give him a go in our colours before I go too hard at him.
Where's he gonna play prop bench rotation? And how much would we be paying...?
Doesn't look very athletic to me, might be ok not one to get too excited about.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max King appeared a mediocre signing at first but proved to be our best forward, maybe even best player this year. Sutton’s move to Belmore may be the makings of him! Looking forward to seeing him shine in blue and white!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the Raiders now and the last couple of weeks, Ryan Sutton is a poor mans Aiden Tolman

Massive downgrade from Paul Vaughan

I get you cant have superstars in every position but surely there is someone better in NSW Cup than this bloke
A poor man’s aiden tolman? Is that even possible?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's he gonna play prop bench rotation? And how much would we be paying...?
Doesn't look very athletic to me, might be ok not one to get too excited about.
That’s my question…. How much are we paying him?

I think he is someone Gus has signed early on overs. Believing he was the answer to our problems in the middle. Signed before a ball was kicked this season to replace an average Vaughan.

Then Vaughan is one of our best performers and Sutton shows he bang average in 2022. I think Sutton is getting double what we could have extended Vaughan for.

Gus’s first signing errors

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I think he is someone Gus has signed early on overs. Believing he was the answer to our problems in the middle. Signed before a ball was kicked this season to replace an average Vaughan.

Then Vaughan is one of our best performers and Sutton shows he bang average in 2022. I think Sutton is getting double what we could have extended Vaughan for.

Spot on. Allen and Burns signings were also panic buys.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I doubt Gus paid overs on Sutton. Vaughan lost a huge contract when he was axed by the dragons and he was always going to the highest bidder. Gus would of signed Sutton for cheaper than what Vaughan cost. Vaughan was never average.

Last edited: