Opinion Ryan Sutton

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL. Pele turned down the West Tigers offer and Sharks have stated that he isn't in their plans, so this means we have have signed him if they had a good time at Betty's Burgers :joycat:
Didn't Gus tell you literally to go and get fucked with the consistent hassling over Pele?

I'll take Gus' word over yours

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Elliott's had a very good year.
Marvellous what facing up to all your controversies can do for you, at your last chance team, and force you take your opportunities.

Pity he didn't 100% focus his talent for the Bulldogs when he was playing for us but unfortunately it does happen like that sometimes until they wake up to themselves.

The club has moved on as well, so all good.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Marvellous what facing up to all your controversies can do for you, at your last chance team, and force you take your opportunities.

Pity he didn't 100% focus his talent for the Bulldogs when he was playing for us but unfortunately it does happen like that sometimes until they wake up to themselves.

The club has moved on as well, so all good.
Agreed.

which makes it all the more peculiar that Elliott is moving on (again) from a half decent squad at the Raiders to link with the Knights next year.

better money I guess.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching the Raiders now and the last couple of weeks, Ryan Sutton is a poor mans Aiden Tolman

Massive downgrade from Paul Vaughan

I get you cant have superstars in every position but surely there is someone better in NSW Cup than this bloke
I actually rate Paul Vaughan.. 400-500k for a starting NRL prop is a great deal.. suprised we let him go..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agreed.

which makes it all the more peculiar that Elliott is moving on (again) from a half decent squad at the Raiders to link with the Knights next year.

better money I guess.
Millie has signed with Newcastle.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching the Raiders now and the last couple of weeks, Ryan Sutton is a poor mans Aiden Tolman

Massive downgrade from Paul Vaughan

I get you cant have superstars in every position but surely there is someone better in NSW Cup than this bloke
Maybe his not getting used properly, maybe phil sees him playing another way,

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This signing will be up there with the Clay Priest signing