Opinion Ryan Sutton

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on how much we have signed him for tbh. He masks reasonable enough PCM off his carry's high work rate in defence . If we hit him cheaply then it's a good signing. People bagged out the Max King signing as well. A lot of people with egg on their faces about that.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played well in some of the games last season. He is a better player than what he is showing this season.
Mahoney also has a drop in form for his standard this year.
Just hope new environment can change that for them next season

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he's a replacement for stinkson or another squad player/coverage for patalo. If he and zdc are in the first 17 then we'd be fucked for depth below that

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
While he's no superstar at all he isn't as bad as he looks this year. He's disgruntled at raiders over how Ricky uses him (or doesn't use him at all at times). Didnt anyone see his missus going off in the media earlier in the year about him not starting? Disgruntled players usually improve when they move on. Like tpj.

Don't expect him to be our best player but he is capable of being adequate

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a few good middles coming through but it's probably too early for them to be regular NRL players next season. Stuckey looks good though, has some genuine size, moves well and has an offload.
And a clever offload at that.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I've seen some Canberra fans say they're sad to be losing him, which gives me a tiny bit of hope that he'll be serviceable.

By comparison, when we signed Waddell, Manly fans were straight up cheering being rid of him :sweatsmile:

Malla

Reaction score
Honestly Sutton just looks like a massive meat head

Malla

Reaction score
I've seen some Canberra fans say they're sad to be losing him, which gives me a tiny bit of hope that he'll be serviceable.

By comparison, when we signed Waddell, Manly fans were straight up cheering being rid of him :sweatsmile:
We have actually missed Waddell last 2 weeks. He’s not a bad player just a fucking I’ll disciplined dud

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sutton didn’t stand out he’s out there and I see the tackles and runs. Then again tapine and papal’i don’t stand out either. Raiders just look shit.