Opinion Ryan Sutton

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You must have some faith epesially with a name like yours, when surrounded and the odds are against you it is the time to create the 2ndphase. :grinning: :tearsofjoy:
I know Reynolds doesn't have Cameron Smith's skills but could match him with energy and passion, the later played till around 37 years of age.
Flanagan's our starting half... there's probably more chance Reynolds will be starting half for us then not making the bench over the whole season... also C. Smith was the best player in the game up until he retired.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan's our starting half... there's probably more chance Reynolds will be starting half for us then not making the bench over the whole season... also C. Smith was the best player in the game up until he retired.
The problem Is Reynolds has never played halfback, yet I tend to agree if all our halves fail he could end up there, I am even going to be braves and say we probably get away with two five-eights, I have previously mentioned the presence of some one called Reed Mahoney can make it work.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he has, played 7 in lower grades for the dogs in a grand final as well

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You must have some faith epesially with a name like yours, when surrounded and the odds are against you it is the time to create the 2ndphase. :grinning: :tearsofjoy:
I know Reynolds doesn't have Cameron Smith's skills but could match him with energy and passion, the later played till around 37 years of age.
Cam smith played with his brain, Josh was never that type of player.. no way he should be in the top 30.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem Is Reynolds has never played halfback, yet I tend to agree if all our halves fail he could end up there, I am even going to be braves and say we probably get away with two five-eights, I have previously mentioned the presence of some one called Reed Mahoney can make it work.
Never say neverReynolds.jpg

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
renoylds lol I would have rajab ahead of him.
Yep we have to look through the windscreen not the rear view mirror..Reynolds is done imo too.
Even if Rajab makes some errors etc he has to be option 1 if Flanno isn't given the keys for Rd 1 or soon after if/when Flanno underachieves.
All dependent on Sullivan wtf knows what will transpire there.
Away from hypotheticals with how it is right now Rajab looks the guy to get first crack as our halfback replacement

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im
Yep we have to look through the windscreen not the rear view mirror..Reynolds is done imo too.
Even if Rajab makes some errors etc he has to be option 1 if Flanno isn't given the keys for Rd 1 or soon after if/when Flanno underachieves.
All dependent on Sullivan wtf knows what will transpire there.
Away from hypotheticals with how it is right now Rajab looks the guy to get first crack as our halfback replacement
IMO if Reynolds gets fit he will be the best option out of our current roster, unless we end up with a better option
Don't forget some of our fans are only too happy to pay around the million dollars for other 33 or 34 years old halves.
Reynolds is alow budget player who might still do a good job.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im

IMO if Reynolds gets fit he will be the best option out of our current roster, unless we end up with a better option
Don't forget some of our fans are only too happy to pay around the million dollars for other 33 or 34 years old halves.
Reynolds is alow budget player who might still do a good job.
He hasn't been fit for 5 years and was literally the worst player in England lol.