Russia vs Ukraine

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
there is nothing that has been presented to oppose my argument, your side is completely benefit of the doubt and no actual argument
No. And final comment here - we can always stroll over to the CVD thread if need be. The counter to an argument proposed by Rodzy is that it was proposed by Rodzy. That is the evidence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nup..incorrect..I meant exactly what it says..you will continue to argue you are right..because you truly believe you are right.. Hence why you would not create a different persona.. it’s actually a compliment.. As such I deserve an apology..
Rod not understanding something. I am surprised.

@Rodzilla that's called "sarcasm". Just want to make sure you understand that. If you like I can also provide a dictionary definition of sarcasm so you don't get confused.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No. And final comment here - we can always stroll over to the CVD thread if need be. The counter to an argument proposed by Rodzy is that it was proposed by Rodzy. That is the evidence.
yes lets please stroll over to the covid thread, there is a Dr Fauci quote waiting for somebody to explain away

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod not understanding something. I am surprised.

@Rodzilla that's called "sarcasm". Just want to make sure you understand that. If you like I can also provide a dictionary definition of sarcasm so you don't get confused.
the first thing you need to worry about is your brain not understanding that counting a study the wrong way around directly effects the result

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously - don't bother with this moron Hacky. @Mitchellmoses - let me give u a simple fckng argument. Even simple enough for your criminally small penis brain. Why has Russian blocked all media access for western media to Russia whereas u can happily sit in your room masturbating to RT?

Coz most people aren't stupid enough to believe it. Like the RT story that apparently Ukraine were planning to bomb their own churches during Easter. S'pose the Ukraine bombed their own hospitals too. And are continuously bombing civilian areas. S'pose the footage of the woman on the bike in Bucha being blown apart by a tank with 'Z' on it is fake too. S'pose Putin encouraging his army to use the 'Z' symbol which many have compared to a swastika is fake too. Also suppose that the division that held Bucha just being awarded by Putin for meritorious service is justified, after all those tied up civilians were pretty dangerous. S'pose the repeated stories of Russian troops pack raping female civilians is fake as well.

They just fckng put a cruise missile into an auto repair shop in Lyiv yesterday. I know, apart from repairing Lada's they were also training Nazi sympathisers.

You know what, I bet you are tea bagging with that fkwit Aussie Cossack on a nightly basis.

And after all your pro-Russian apologist bullshit - you want to have a shot at me because I made some jokes about chicken salt.

Fckng clown.
You need some milk.
Where on earth did you get the idea I am pro Russian?
Once again you have shown you cannot read.

unlike you I have part Ukrainian heritage. Have been to Ukraine twice. Had my honeymoon in the Donbas, as well as been in Russia. Even did a girl there. Anally.

Again, stick to your chicken salt routine and let me, hacky, tassie de I’m talk it out because we know our stuff or partially do in tassies case.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
You mean RT which is owned and run by the same government that is currently invading the Ukraine? The same RT that said that Russia would never invade the Ukraine 1 day before they invaded the Ukraine?
You take it with a grain of (chicken) salt.
RT shows the Russian perspective.
My comment the other day was it’s worth checking in there at times because sometimes you see their thoughts. What they are up to. Sometimes you wil see a video of Putin saying something that western media haven’t mentioned.
you just have to know what propaganda is and what is real. It can be hard but surprisingly not. I never saw that lukashenko speech forexample.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
update to everybody, doogie was lying and he didn't want to compete, he instead ignored the evidence and deflected by posting lizard sexual pictures
He posted lizard sexual pictures because they're fucking hot and we all wanted to see them. Get your facts right before posting pls ...

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Don't give him the satisfaction of replying mate. He, just like his mentor Nasheed, just wants to get reactions any way he can so he just chooses a topic and goes against the mainstream thoughts.

Agree that he's a fucking clown though. That there's no doubt.
I literally didn’t go against anything so there is that.
Like honestly. I just pointed out to you that Russians love Putin even in the Baltics.
Since we spoke there was an article about them installing special antennas to keep getting Russian news. I can link if you don’t believe.
And get Nasheeds name out of your mouth unless you put respect on the great mans name. Honour him with your heart.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I literally didn’t go against anything so there is that.
Like honestly. I just pointed out to you that Russians love Putin even in the Baltics.
Since we spoke there was an article about them installing special antennas to keep getting Russian news. I can link if you don’t believe.
And get Nasheeds name out of your mouth unless you put respect on the great mans name. Honour him with your heart.
You went against the lizards. That's when I drew the line Nasheed.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BITMAIN MINERS
GOLDSHELL MINERS
INNOSILICON MINERS

TRUSTED VENDOR APEXTOMINER.ORG

STRONGU STU U1 ++ 22$ DAY

WORLD DELIVERY 3-7 DAYS
I placed an order yesterday but all I got were a bunch of rotten eggs. WTF?!?!?

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
So, you're aiming to be a ****? Well, congratulations. You're at least 1/2 way there mate.
Please I’ll send you some soap fro Amazon.com
He is a living legend and you need to wash your mouth out after the stuff yiu just said tonight.
Like are u drunk?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please I’ll send you some soap fro Amazon.com
He is a living legend and you need to wash your mouth out after the stuff yiu just said tonight.
Like are u drunk?
Sorry mate. I read you wrong. You're 3/4 the way to being the **** level of Nasheed. Nearly there mate. Keep up with the stupid threads, and taking opposing views to everyone and you might just get there.