Russia vs Ukraine

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You need some milk.
Where on earth did you get the idea I am pro Russian?
Once again you have shown you cannot read.

unlike you I have part Ukrainian heritage. Have been to Ukraine twice. Had my honeymoon in the Donbas, as well as been in Russia. Even did a girl there. Anally.

Again, stick to your chicken salt routine and let me, hacky, tassie de I’m talk it out because we know our stuff or partially do in tassies case.
I believe you were done anally but its good to hear your part Ukrainian. I'm guessing the Ukrainian bit is the part that was put in your ass.

Where did I get the idea you're pro-Russian? Your posts moron.

And btw - thought I was blocked? Cannot even keep your own stories straight.

Fckwit.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla Me..Mr95% ..was man enough to say I misunderstood one of your post once ..than you should be man enough to say you misunderstood mine..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@Rodzilla Me..Mr95% ..was man enough to say I misunderstood one of your post once ..than you should be man enough to say you misunderstood mine..
go around telling people that they think they are right no matter what and see how they take it

I didn’t misunderstand anything, you were taking another shot at me trying to impress hacky and the rest of the idiots

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
go around telling people that they think they are right no matter what and see how they take it

I didn’t misunderstand anything, you were taking another shot at me trying to impress hacky and the rest of the idiots
No..I’m not here to impress anyone I was supporting you..by saying you are no one to hide because you believe in your convictions.. Just admit you misunderstood my post..Apologise please..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla ..I’m saying you would not create another persona to hide behind as you believe in what you write..or you would not write it.. This is a very supportive comment YET you insult my intention and try to play some sort of victim by insulting me.. I deserve an apology..

D984A617-84F7-4E7B-BE39-8A863AE701E3.jpeg

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I believe you were done anally but its good to hear your part Ukrainian. I'm guessing the Ukrainian bit is the part that was put in your ass.

Where did I get the idea you're pro-Russian? Your posts moron.

And btw - thought I was blocked? Cannot even keep your own stories straight.

Fckwit.
Point out where I took a pro Russian stance

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I hope I’m one of those idiots….

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No..I’m not here to impress anyone I was supporting you..by saying you are no one to hide because you believe in your convictions.. Just admit you misunderstood my post..Apologise please..
yeah well when I was saying you were only using 95% of your brain I was supporting you too

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah well when I was saying you were only using 95% of your brain I was supporting you too
Not the issue..I will not be accused of slandering someone when I was not..particularly when I was doing the opposite.. You know..as Mr 95%.. I will always admit what my intentions are.. I deserve an apology..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Point out where I took a pro Russian stance
Simple. You've posted a range of shite trying to justify Putin and the Russian view of justifying the war. Its simple bullshitting, tell your lies in with a sprinkling of truth. Its the same Russian apologist shite that they've been spreading. And you then take a middle view, "hey - look at what they posted". Typical Russian propaganda modus operandi.

Thought I was blocked but obviously not. In which case....

Why the fck are you even here? Here - I'll make it easy for you https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topic/list. See ya....

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Simple. You've posted a range of shite trying to justify Putin and the Russian view of justifying the war. Its simple bullshitting, tell your lies in with a sprinkling of truth. Its the same Russian apologist shite that they've been spreading. And you then take a middle view, "hey - look at what they posted". Typical Russian propaganda modus operandi.

Thought I was blocked but obviously not. In which case....

Why the fck are you even here? Here - I'll make it easy for you https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topic/list. See ya....
You’re dancing.
Point specifically where I said just one thing pro Russian.
One thing Uleh.
The reason you didn’t was because I haven’t. You been screenshotting quotes all thread so it is telling you cannot do this.
Why can’t you just admit when you’re wrong?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You’re dancing.
Point specifically where I said just one thing pro Russian.
One thing Uleh.
The reason you didn’t was because I haven’t. You been screenshotting quotes all thread so it is telling you cannot do this.
Why can’t you just admit when you’re wrong?
Pulling the Rodzy eh - facts per above. Good luck finding any screen shots micropenis.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pulling the Rodzy eh - facts per above. Good luck finding any screen shots micropenis.
I don't think Mitchellmoses supports Russia. When he posted that "the problem is Russia not Putin" post that he stole from someone else and claimed as his own in a massive plagiarism attempt, he posted it as an anti-Russian statement.

It's possible that he didn't read it when he plagiarised it and tried to convince people that he wrote it, but I think his clear plagiarism of an anti-Russian article shows that he doesn't actually support Russia's invasion.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don't think Mitchellmoses supports Russia. When he posted that "the problem is Russia not Putin" post that he stole from someone else and claimed as his own in a massive plagiarism attempt, he posted it as an anti-Russian statement.

It's possible that he didn't read it when he plagiarised it and tried to convince people that he wrote it, but I think his clear plagiarism of an anti-Russian article shows that he doesn't actually support Russia's invasion.
Thats your take Hacky and fair enough. I took the article in question in the other direction as trying to validate the Russian view of the issue. Typical shite you get from 3rd party apologists (like that dckhead american academic - cannot remember his name). Either he's a fckwit in trying to argue some rationale for the Russian position or he's a fckwit for not realising he's trying to argue the Russian position.

Think if your trying to debate stratagems or describing your horror to whats occurring, fair enough. Posting shite saying that Russians view this as acceptable is sort of heading down a dangerous path. One that I'm happy to throw some Doogie turds on.

Plus he's a fckwit and an eels supporter on a dogs forum. Thats one of the saddest fckng things ever. As you know, normally tolerant of the mentally deficient but if they wear blue and yellow - all they get from me is some of my yellow goodness.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Earth is a fucken disgrace watching these people die.
Sneak in some infantry in Ukrainian uniforms.
I'm so embarrassed to be living in the lucky country.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Earth is a fucken disgrace watching these people die.
Sneak in some infantry in Ukrainian uniforms.
I'm so embarrassed to be living in the lucky country.
Maybe tens of thousands of people die in Ukraine because NATO can't get involved, but 1 nuclear bomb landing can kill more than the whole ground war at once. If Russia didn't have nukes they wouldn't be a super power at all, and wouldnt have even taken Crimea. And the rest of the world would be more daring in its response if the threat of WW3 with nukes wasnt there.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score

That’s backhanded support to show the chicken salt guy who can’t grasp reading comprehension, but I didn’t plagiarise it I just posted it as I saw it on LinkedIn as it shoots down this dreaming theory that all Russians don’t like Putin and are just scared to speak out. The problem is a lot deeper and it is with Russians themselves.
We grew up knowing this.
If Russians themselves aren’t the problem why is this happening?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s backhanded support to show the chicken salt guy who can’t grasp reading comprehension, but I didn’t plagiarise it I just posted it as I saw it on LinkedIn as it shoots down this dreaming theory that all Russians don’t like Putin and are just scared to speak out. The problem is a lot deeper and it is with Russians themselves.
We grew up knowing this.
If Russians themselves aren’t the problem why is this happening?

"I didn't plagiarise it I just posted it as I saw it on LinkedIn"

Yep. Without any reference to the original author, without any link, removing any hint that it was written by anyone else, then a few pages later calling it "my piece"

Literal definition of plagiarism.