Russia vs Ukraine

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He's just being angry because people like Mr 95% and don't like him, so he's taking it about on Mr 95% like the usually 60 year old child he is
Im happy that you and Mr 95% don't like me, this is a good thing

btw you banned everybody else on our side, don't talk about me being angry and taking it out on people when you obviously have the problem

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's just being angry because people like Mr 95% and don't like him, so he's taking it about on Mr 95% like the usually 60 year old child he is
Nah Hacky I don’t dislike him..not at all..truly..I wouldn’t of defended him if I did..

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im happy that you and Mr 95% don't like me, this is a good thing

btw you banned everybody else on our side, don't talk about me being angry and taking it out on people when you obviously have the problem
You don't seem to be banned. You're posting aren't you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
everyone else is banned, maybe i have some sort of guardian angel who protected me from you
Not sure who you're talking about. The only ones who get banned are banned for repeated breaches of the rules. Most of the conspiracy nutjobs are still here

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
everyone else is banned, maybe i have some sort of guardian angel who protected me from you
Either that or you are the Kennel champion of walking the line lol.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Either that or you are the Kennel champion of walking the line lol.
I’m not saying rodxilla shousl be banned at all but we had a poster here who bought joy to the site that everyone loved and he got banned, for a reason no one can tell me, but so many peopel here who contribute not much or just outright troll remain.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not saying rodxilla shousl be banned at all but we had a poster here who bought joy to the site that everyone loved and he got banned, for a reason no one can tell me, but so many peopel here who contribute not much or just outright troll remain.
What are you talking about? @PE Teacher 21 is still kicking around and he never got banned! He's just in hiding because of the way United are playing mate, stop stressing FFS

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NASHEED!! DO I NEED TO SAY HIS NAME??
At this stage I feel.
Oh, you're talking about Nasheed? Sorry. Thought you were talking about the true legend of pe teacher.

You didn't need to shout tho mate. We all understand you.

Well, apart from the "I feel" part. Are you hitting on me with that? If yes I'll slide a fees personal pics into your PMs which I think you'll like.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, but do you like him? Does anyone like him?
I like everyone Hacky..outside the obvious pedophiles, rapist, Parramatta supporters etc..I just like some less than others..

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
NASHEED!! DO I NEED TO SAY HIS NAME??
At this stage I feel.
I wonder why you would care about being told why nasheed got banned? I think we know why.

He got banned for posting nonsense constantly including racist remarks. A current poster might go the same way if he keeps posting in a similar way.