Russia vs Ukraine

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@Rodzilla where is my apology..?
for what? you are heavily in debt with me for all the shots you have taken on me and all the likes of people taking shots at me

if you wanted to defend me you should have called hacky a piece of shit for lying and making up that i was mitchell moses

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
for what? you are heavily in debt with me for all the shots you have taken on me and all the likes of people taking shots at me

if you wanted to defend me you should have called hacky a piece of shit for lying and making up that i was mitchell moses
Nope..i said it wasn’t you..that was all that is needed.. i defended you Rod and doing so implied that you were never one who would hide because you firmly and truly believed in what you said, and you actually abused me because you misunderstood me..Where is my apology?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope..i said it wasn’t you..that was all that is needed.. i defended you Rod and doing so implied that you were never one who would hide because you firmly and truly believed in what you said, and you actually abused me because you misunderstood me..Where is my apology?
then you agree that hacky is delusional and im the victim of his problem?

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
"I didn't plagiarise it I just posted it as I saw it on LinkedIn"

Yep. Without any reference to the original author, without any link, removing any hint that it was written by anyone else, then a few pages later calling it "my piece"

Literal definition of plagiarism.
But it’s a forum it doesn’t need University style reference.
It was my piece because I found it myself.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score

I see myself in your posts. Like loookg into a mirror
;)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don’t try to deflect Rod.. this is between you and me.. I deserve an apology..
no this is between me you and hacky, you told hacky that i think im right no matter what, this implies in the past there was some sort of incident that i thought i was right despite seemingly overwhelming evidence ('no matter what' must be something obvious), and it happened enough times for you to see a pattern

basically you are calling me an asshole, so don't try to act like you are my friend

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mr 95% owes me an apology, he once remembered that they talked about herd immunity and it was about ending covid then liked a post which mocked me for suggested that exact thing

the guy has no moral fiber, i recommend nutri grain or sultana bran

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually let me switch that to he has low moral fiber

mostly he is a follower and wants hacky approval

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
then you agree that hacky is delusional and im the victim of his problem?
Don't bring me into your angry old man rants. "Hacky is delusional because he doesn't believe that Bill Gates helped aliens create covid!"

Keep the crazy inside your own head, you freak.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't bring me into your angry old man rants. "Hacky is delusional because he doesn't believe that Bill Gates helped aliens create covid!"

Keep the crazy inside your own head, you freak.
you had to add the alien part to make it sound crazy, you don't have enough to do that rant otherwise

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no this is between me you and hacky, you told hacky that i think im right no matter what, this implies in the past there was some sort of incident that i thought i was right despite seemingly overwhelming evidence ('no matter what' must be something obvious), and it happened enough times for you to see a pattern

basically you are calling me an asshole, so don't try to act like you are my friend
Nope this is incorrect..and I fail to see how you have to come to this conclusion.

I see now you are further insulting me.. However, I refuse to be dragged into a slurring match, as I know what i said, and I know what I meant. It is sad, actually very sad Rod, that you can now no longer distinguish between a post that is defending you and one that is insulting you. Perhaps it may not be not your fault, perhaps it is a result of the many debates you have had within the pages of the Kennel, in which insults have been traded between you and your fellow Kenelers, of which I must say you have been on the receiving end of the majority, which has forced you to be reactionary. On the hand perhaps it is your fault, your aggressive combative style of argument in which personal attacks is mixed with your evidence.

Nonetheless, your comments attacking my integrity are completely unwarranted, and unjust..and further justify my deserved apology. Until you apologise to me, please refrain from addressing me or referring to me, in any Kennel posts. Thank you..

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope this is incorrect..and I fail to see how you have to come to this conclusion.

I see now you are further insulting me.. However, I refuse to be dragged into a slurring match, as I know what i said, and I know what I meant. It is sad, actually very sad Rod, that you can now no longer distinguish between a post that is defending you and one that is insulting you. Perhaps it may not be not your fault, perhaps it is a result of the debates you have had within the pages of the Kennel, in which insults have been traded between you and your fellow Kenelers, of which I must say you have been on the receiving end of the majority, which has forced you to be reactionary. On the hand perhaps it is your fault, your aggressive combative style of argument in which personal attacks is mixed with your evidence.

Nonetheless, your comments attacking my integrity are completely unwarranted, and unjust..and further justify my deserved apology. Until you apologise to me, please refrain from addressing me or referring to me, in any Kennel post. Thank you..
can i refer to you but censor it so that nobody knows for sure who im talking about? for example Mr **% ??

i know for sure that you are against me, you have liked posts that had no other content other than direct insults towards me, thats fine btw i understand that you need to be part of the community and scapegoat me so that hacky will be more attracted to you etc, even this move of requiring an apology is your mockery of me and is used to score points for yourself with the crowd

im not the coward who stays silent because i don't want to get offside, weren't you the person with a friend who had somebody close to them die after receiving the vaccine?, well nice of you to stay silent when the topic of vaccine injuries popped up or when the kennel diagnosed me over the internet as having a panic attack instead of genuine chest pain and clotting

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I see now you are further insulting me.. However, I refuse to be dragged into a slurring match, as I know what i said, and I know what I meant. It is sad, actually very sad Rod, that you can now no longer distinguish between a post that is defending you and one that is insulting you. Perhaps it may not be not your fault, perhaps it is a result of the many debates you have had within the pages of the Kennel, in which insults have been traded between you and your fellow Kenelers, of which I must say you have been on the receiving end of the majority, which has forced you to be reactionary. On the hand perhaps it is your fault, your aggressive combative style of argument in which personal attacks is mixed with your evidence.

Nonetheless, your comments attacking my integrity are completely unwarranted, and unjust..and further justify my deserved apology. Until you apologise to me, please refrain from addressing me or referring to me, in any Kennel posts. Thank you..
Is rod still retarded?