Russia vs Ukraine

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don’t take offers or orders from you or any bitch sending you PMs or liking your sad posts. Don’t start shit if you can’t finish it but still want the final word coward. Screenshot to your pea hearts content
Generalised abuse lol. Starting shit? And I'm a liar.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t take offers or orders from you or any bitch sending you PMs or liking your sad posts. Don’t start shit if you can’t finish it but still want the final word coward. Screenshot to your pea hearts content
#thekennelfightclub it's where all your dreams can come true

Help me out here @Mr 95% and @ASSASSIN I say we sign them up for the main event?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There was a lot of talk about training especially for those driving military vehicles. Reports of tank drivers never getting inside a tank before they got to the front and actually crashing them before arriving.

This is an example of why you train your recruits. Landmines are rarely on the surface like this so god knows how he didn't see them.

Following up on this is video from Russian training and I think we can see how they managed to miss the landmine...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
#thekennelfightclub it's where all your dreams can come true

Help me out here @Mr 95% and @ASSASSIN I say we sign them up for the main event?
I reckon a 12 round insult fest. Each round will consist of each contestant throwing the funniest insult at eachother.

@Mr 95% @south of heaven and yourself are the judges who will allocate one point to the victor. A TKO will result if one of the opponents reaches 7-0.

No family shit is allowed.

That being said, without further ado... ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon a 12 round insult fest. Each round will consist of each contestant throwing the funniest insult at eachother.

@Mr 95% @south of heaven and yourself are the judges who will allocate one point to the victor. A TKO will result if one of the opponents reaches 7-0.

No family shit is allowed.

That being said, without further ado... ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....

Be good if it fixed it..but sheesh it’s a toughie..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Generalised abuse lol. Starting shit? And I'm a liar.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.
My EA is probably asleep but please search for your posts within the past 2-3 weeks where you insulted me out the blue when we weren’t even conversing. Payback is a Doogie. Please have that done by 6am. I’m off to sleep. Early flight to Sydney for the Everest xx

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My EA is probably asleep but please search for your posts within the past 2-3 weeks where you insulted me out the blue when we weren’t even conversing. Payback is a Doogie. Please have that done by 6am. I’m off to sleep. Early flight to Sydney for the Everest xx
I'll be honest and say I love a good Kennel Fight.

#thekennelfightclub

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He doesn’t negotiate’: Russia’s No.1 foreign enemy on what makes Putin tick
Few people have a greater understanding of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s playbook than financier Bill Browder. He was the biggest foreign investor in Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union until he was expelled and deemed a threat to national security in 2005 after highlighting corruption. He is now known as Putin’s No.1 foreign enemy, and he tells Elizabeth Knight what makes the strongman tick.
Browder says the war in Ukraine will end one of two ways: “Either Ukraine wins or Russia wins. There is no middle ground. I know Putin – he doesn’t negotiate.” He believes it is a mistake to characterise Putin as irrational because “everything he does is for his own set of really twisted goals ... his own survival.” And in a warning for Ukraine, Browder describes Putin as a psychopath: “Someone who doesn’t have any boundaries, any conscience or any empathy ... he doesn’t play by any set of rules.”
Following this week’s escalation in the war that saw Ukrainian cities pelted with missiles, Russia made eight arrests over the explosion that damaged the crucial Crimean Bridge. It also claimed it had prevented Ukrainian attacks on Moscow, which Ukrainian officials dismissed as “nonsense”. Meanwhile, Australia is considering joining an international crowdfunding effort to provide Ukraine with money to purchase high-tech military equipment after a personal plea from President Volodymyr Zelensky to Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Putin should stick to riding horses shirtless and looking like a tough guy.

He is embarrassing himself against the minnows Ukraine.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Mortality rate of seriously wounded Russian soldiers more than 50 percent

The high rate is due to low quality of medical care and a reluctance of the Russian command to evacuate the seriously wounded to Russia."

That's absolute madness. Surely the people can't continue going along with this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Mortality rate of seriously wounded Russian soldiers more than 50 percent

The high rate is due to low quality of medical care and a reluctance of the Russian command to evacuate the seriously wounded to Russia."

That's absolute madness. Surely the people can't continue going along with this.
Where is Russia trying to go with this anyway?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where is Russia trying to go with this anyway?
They're killing 2 birds 2ugb one stone apparently.

A lot of these casualties are from ethnic minorities and areas of society they frankly don't give a shit about. So, in many ways they're cleansing their own population.

That being said, there are deaths in different levels of society also with increasing backlash