Russia vs Ukraine

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honest question. Is there any point in me sharing videos?

I don't know if you can see them on here, that's all, but there's so much cool shit to share.

Let me know :grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There was a lot of talk about training especially for those driving military vehicles. Reports of tank drivers never getting inside a tank before they got to the front and actually crashing them before arriving.

This is an example of why you train your recruits. Landmines are rarely on the surface like this so god knows how he didn't see them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a lot of talk about training especially for those driving military vehicles. Reports of tank drivers never getting inside a tank before they got to the front and actually crashing them before arriving.

This is an example of why you train your recruits. Landmines are rarely on the surface like this so god knows how he didn't see them.

Ok had a big day I'm absolutely rooted, but was the dude in the turret moving after the explosion?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shooting missiles is one thing but getting up close to your Ukraine brothers is different. Russian soldiers might have family in the Ukraine. So lunatic Putin might have a problem if these poor young blokes wo get dragged into the army dont really wanna fight.

I still cannot believe somebody hasn't smoked him, arrested him or whatever. His generals well a lot must be thinking we gotta stop this madman....I worry, well not a lot, that he's mentally unstable and Heaven help us all if he pushes the button.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Independent Russian media outlet SOTA reports that police in Moscow and the surrounding region are raiding hostels, restaurants and offices to indiscriminately round up men for mobilisation."

How long will the people out up with this? It'll be interesting come winter when so many more are dying

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
"Independent Russian media outlet SOTA reports that police in Moscow and the surrounding region are raiding hostels, restaurants and offices to indiscriminately round up men for mobilisation."

How long will the people out up with this? It'll be interesting come winter when so many more are dying
Russia have always treated their ppl poorly. Like pawns. Stalin and Lenin treated their own ppl as bad as Hitler treated Jews.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Russia have always treated their ppl poorly. Like pawns. Stalin and Lenin treated their own ppl aa bad as Hitler treated Jews.
Yes. Been reading a lot about the mentality of the Russians. Would love to see them rise up but ... it seems as though they won't?

Never really realised it tbh as I assumed in 2022 that they'd be a little more advanced than that but I guess not?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hahahaha you are a pathetic little old bonghead.
No surprise the old bat and other lefty nobodies flooded your inbox. That’s their M.O and no one cares, especially me. No one will ever say anything to my face, particularly you. It’s true and you know it

I couldn’t be bothered wasting time replying to your lies but a couple of things, I was referring to you showing more respect towards your mother earlier BUT now on what you keep carrying on and lying about your parents being dissed. Let’s set the record straight for everyone wondering what the fuck the paranoid bonghead is on about.

You said your parents were living in housing commission and worked a combined 140 hours a week

I genuinely asked how that was possible and if they worked for cash in hand.

You had a massive cowardly cry to the mods but what you snitched about was so insignificant they took no action. Obviously I hit a raw nerve about your parents being labeled tax cheats, dole bludgers or whatever.

I apologise as I didn’t know asking a simple, common sense question would trigger you like that and how the fuck was I to know they were dead?

Go have your bong and lie down. You’ve been jumping in and making comments on my posts calling me dumb etc (despite me having more qualifications by 25 than you have in your 50’s) so don’t be a hypocrite now. You’re embarrassing yourself so PM me if you wish. Sweet dreams. I’m off to bed. Heading north tomorrow for a trip. Dry those eyes little one and we will talk soon
My lie's? No wonder your called natboy - in the blood.

Noticed you edited your posts about dog rooting. Thats ok - screen shots are awesome. Coz I know you make efforts to cover your tracks.

Yep - I did say that about my parents - but I thought I compulsively lied? About everything right. Or do you decide what I'm lying about? Glad u know me so well. So after finding out my oldies passed away - yes I told u that - then u unloaded. And the mods nixed the thread. Why - because I complained about what u said. And they acted. Cause and effect chump.

And who says I'm a coner? Thought I lie about everything - maybe its my schtick - like being a troll is yours.

U came onto this thread to add anything about Russia Ukraine? Nope. Per above. Although I'm sure you'll run up the thread to change a post so u look like you've contributed. Modus operandi.

So I'll accept your weak ass apology. Funny after so many threads you finally apologised. Why - playing the victim. Modus operandi.

I know doctorates who are idiots and unemployed geniuses. Who cares what your qualifications are? I was asked so I responded.

And if u think I'd never face you up - now thats funny in itself. PM'ing you? Why would I bother. As far as I'm concerned your only redeeming feature is you support the Dogs. The rest - meh. You are not worth the effort.

So, once again, we can walk away. U leave me alone and I won't respond unless its on topic. Fourth offer I believe. Bet you don't take it. Modus operandi.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Noticed you edited your posts about dog rooting. Thats ok - screen shots are awesome. Coz I know you make efforts to cover your tracks.

Yep - I did say that about my parents - but I thought I compulsively lied? About everything right. Or do you decide what I'm lying about? Glad u know me so well. So after finding out my oldies passed away - yes I told u that - then u unloaded. And the mods nixed the thread. Why - because I complained about what u said. And they acted. Cause and effect chump.

And who says I'm a coner? Thought I lie about everything - maybe its my schtick - like being a troll is yours.

U came onto this thread to add anything about Russia Ukraine? Nope. Per above. Although I'm sure you'll run up the thread to change a post so u look like you've contributed. Modus operandi.

So I'll accept your weak ass apology. Funny after so many threads you finally apologised. Why - playing the victim. Modus operandi.

I know doctorates who are idiots and unemployed geniuses. Who cares what your qualifications are? I was asked so I responded.

And if u think I'd never face you up - now thats funny in itself. PM'ing you? Why would I bother. As far as I'm concerned your only redeeming feature is you support the Dogs. The rest - meh. You are not worth the effort.

So, once again, we can walk away. U leave me alone and I won't respond unless its on topic. Fourth offer I believe. Bet you don't take it. Modus operandi.
Just created a thread for you two boys. The Kennel Fight Club

Get over there and give each other hell boys!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Yep, you’re a bitch

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

How the hell didn't he see them?

I've seen you dodge potholes while driving the limo under many influences with no problems.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“Russian soldiers mobilized near Kherson killed the commander who prevented them from surrendering”

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And still didn't take the offer.

Modus operandi.
I don’t take offers or orders from you or any bitch sending you PMs or liking your sad posts. Don’t start shit if you can’t finish it but still want the final word coward. Screenshot to your pea hearts content