Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you go to the game?Did yo see how long Ogden lasted? Try going to the games it might change your perspective a tad.
I watched the game on t.v. but have seen him live a lot of times and it doesnt change my perspective.

Ogden over most of our forward pack. Especially Sue and Elliott. Its unbelieveable how stupid Pay is.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I went to the Manly game did you? Ogden was gassed after the first 10 minutes.requiring Napa to come on too early and stuff our rotations. Pull your head out of your ass and give our coach a break...as HE was at the game TOO and saw a gassed Ogden...UNLIKE YOU!!!!
BTW when u call our coach a dumb **** dont speak for the collective "WE"...because I for one DONT think hes a dumb ****.
Thanks for your opinion Mrs Pay. LOL at hiding behind “I was at the game”. I WAS in fact there and Ogden looked the same as he did in previous matches and was visibly agitated at being taken off.

Your husband is a shit coach. Live with it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis and Holland victim of Okenbor.
To an extent yes, with lewis' defensive load he is being asked to make more tackles as our left edge has been targeted heavily since Okunburs intro to 1sts

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time will tell if this is true or not
But I am hearing Holland to be 18th man
Lewis and Martin dropped

Unsure who coming in,
I don’t usually post this kind of stuff
But watch this space

By the way
I just got this text and shared it straight away
If it’s common knowledge and already discussed in this thread then so be it.

I’m interested to see if any of what I am saying is true and how it will all pan out
Why is Martin being dropped?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN left centre ,Foran and Elliot left edge,Holland and Martin 18 and 19 th man.Lewis dropped Ogden dropped.Smith in middle Jacko right edge.Meaney to kick..
What a cluster fuck this is. This looks like an absolute mess. What ever Pay is smoking I want some.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who needs Netflix when you can scroll through this thread for a fuck load of entertainment...

Some funny shit peeps.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who needs Netflix when you can scroll through this thread for a fuck load of entertainment...

Some funny shit peeps.
Im going to read from page 1 again. This is like going to the "Watch Again" section on netflix. Lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you go to the game?Did yo see how long Ogden lasted? Try going to the games it might change your perspective a tad.
Even 15 minutes of Ogden is better than 50 minutes of Elliott. Ogden has been the only prop carrying guys with him most runs, that can break a tackle and offload. He's been thoroughly impressive all season and for his development, keeping him in first grade is imperative.

Not to mention Ogden played 40 plus minutes a few times and was doing great.

Since we're 2-6 and the finals are not a possibility, developing our youngsters has to be the priority.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering chn trained all offseason as a 13 lol
This Kent’s got no idea trust me and the players are off him and he has zero communication skills.
So why did the board extend his contract?
Don't the board communicate with the players for feedback?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read on twitter that CHN is moving to centre with Holland to the bench and Lewis out for Foran. Guess Elliott moves into the starting side and then Ogden comes back onto the bench. Pay really needs to fuck off, how about you actually coach instead of shuffling the team every second week like a dumb ****.
Really?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't see what Lewis would bring of the bench. Is he insurance for Foran?... He can't play forwards or anywhere else in the back line
Totally agree! He needs game time in reggies to work on his game sitting on the bench getting 10 mins at the end of the game in NRL won't help him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
CHN left centre ,Foran and Elliot left edge,Holland and Martin 18 and 19 th man.Lewis dropped Ogden dropped.Smith in middle Jacko right edge.Meaney to kick..
Lol, Deadset what did Ogden and Martin do to get dropped? What did Elliott do to get promoted? Why is CHN playing centre when he trained mostly at lock despite his best position being an edge forward? Why is Jackson being shuffled across the backrow continuosly? I could go on but Liverpool just slapped Barca so fuck Pay and all that :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the Manly game did you? Ogden was gassed after the first 10 minutes.requiring Napa to come on too early and stuff our rotations. Pull your head out of your ass and give our coach a break...as HE was at the game TOO and saw a gassed Ogden...UNLIKE YOU!!!!
BTW when u call our coach a dumb **** dont speak for the collective "WE"...because I for one DONT think hes a dumb ****.
Well then the coach needs fucking sacking for not having them fit enough. U cant win this argument.