Time will tell if this is true or not
But I am hearing Holland to be 18th man
Lewis and Martin dropped

Unsure who coming in,
I don’t usually post this kind of stuff
But watch this space

By the way
I just got this text and shared it straight away
If it’s common knowledge and already discussed in this thread then so be it.

I’m interested to see if any of what I am saying is true and how it will all pan out
Martin dropped? Far out Pay has lost me now! Pay is losing his mind!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis and Martin dropped

Unsure who coming in,
But watch this space

By the way

I’m interested to see if any of what I am saying is true and how it will all pan out
I’m doubting that info for one big reason getting rid of Martin and Holland leaves us with out a goal kicker.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m doubting that info for one big reason getting rid of Martin and Holland leaves us with out a goal kicker.
True. But you don't need a goal kicker if you can't score tries.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If pay has seriously dropped Ogden without a very good valid reason, I'd be almost certain in saying that he knows that he can't handle the job and no longer wants to coach our club, and is trying to get sacked with a full payout.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Ogden injured?? Only possible reason for Sue replacing him. Or is Pay a dumber **** than we already thought?
I went to the Manly game did you? Ogden was gassed after the first 10 minutes.requiring Napa to come on too early and stuff our rotations. Pull your head out of your ass and give our coach a break...as HE was at the game TOO and saw a gassed Ogden...UNLIKE YOU!!!!
BTW when u call our coach a dumb **** dont speak for the collective "WE"...because I for one DONT think hes a dumb ****.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
To all the idiots on here that have a go at me regarding Pay. If this teams selection doesnt show you how shit a coach Pay is nothing will...

How on earth do u drop Ogden for Sue and yet keep Elliot on the bench????
Did you go to the game?Did yo see how long Ogden lasted? Try going to the games it might change your perspective a tad.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh, either way I bet I won't like it. CHN has started as a middle forward, to edge forward to now playing at centre, Pay just doesn't have a clue.
Considering chn trained all offseason as a 13 lol
This Kent’s got no idea trust me and the players are off him and he has zero communication skills.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Read on twitter that CHN is moving to centre with Holland to the bench and Lewis out for Foran. Guess Elliott moves into the starting side and then Ogden comes back onto the bench. Pay really needs to fuck off, how about you actually coach instead of shuffling the team every second week like a dumb ****.
Don't believe anything people make up on Twitter.

CHN maybe to centre.
Lewis will be benched (replacing Nu Brown) if Foran is fit.
Ogden looking likely to replace Sue on the bench.

But we are taking a large squad up to Brisbane as NSW Cup not playing this week.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you go to the game?Did yo see how long Ogden lasted? Try going to the games it might change your perspective a tad.
And who’s fault is that mrs pay?
What level of fitness did they achieve (or in our case, didn’t achieve) in the offseason.
What standards are being set at training where by one winger gets dropped and blamed for 2 losses when others have multiple bad games in a row and yet still in the side.
Get off your high horse and take your holier than thou attitude somewher else.
And to think Rhys Martin wasn’t even In our top 21 at the start of the year. Then nu brown and lichaa’s magic 3 and 4 minute cameos off the bench.
Wow he really knows what he’s doing doesn’t he.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BTW when u call our coach a dumb **** dont speak for the collective "WE"...because I for one DONT think hes a dumb ****.
I’m with you.

After some initial head scratching about the named 17, I’m confident Ogden will play this week (unless injured).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis and Martin dropped

Unsure who coming in,
But watch this space

By the way

Martin a victim of Lewis if true

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I went to the Manly game did you? Ogden was gassed after the first 10 minutes.requiring Napa to come on too early and stuff our rotations. Pull your head out of your ass and give our coach a break...as HE was at the game TOO and saw a gassed Ogden...UNLIKE YOU!!!!
That's on the coaching staff and the halves. Kick it over the sideline and don't give away 7 tackle sets and Ogden would have been fine

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't believe anything people make up on Twitter.

CHN maybe to centre.
Lewis will be benched (replacing Nu Brown) if Foran is fit.
Ogden looking likely to replace Sue on the bench.

But we are taking a large squad up to Brisbane as NSW Cup not playing this week.
CHN left centre ,Foran and Elliot left edge,Holland and Martin 18 and 19 th man.Lewis dropped Ogden dropped.Smith in middle Jacko right edge.Meaney to kick..

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read on twitter that CHN is moving to centre with Holland to the bench and Lewis out for Foran. Guess Elliott moves into the starting side and then Ogden comes back onto the bench. Pay really needs to fuck off, how about you actually coach instead of shuffling the team every second week like a dumb ****.
So our bench would have a hooker and a Centre LOL.