Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I think the lack of early ball to Averillo is now obviously a big no no. Thanks to CC and Burns, we now know that early ball and backing him up would be a wise move to boost our attacking play.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were about 8 other players who won us the game before Reynolds lol you Reynolds lovers will mentions him no matter what
And Reynolds haters will just be sad sacks who can’t even admit he played a staring role have some more salt ! Thank you berry much mr sad sack

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Corruption. Ref has no right to decide the match.
Sin bin should always be sent to the bunker for confirmation to prevent over reaction from referees
Not only did he decide to sin bin for the most ridiculously stupid act that at best only warranted a penalty, he also gave them a six again to make sure of it… what the fck did we do to deserve this amount of bias bullsh!t??

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Break out game for Avo
That’s all he has to do

Fkn shades of Renouf 92 GF tries
100% that was renouf all over again.
He did the same against south's in that first try that game.

Kyle was not giving him good ball! CC mentioned that a few weeks ago.. that Avo needs to get the ball more.

First game with Flanagan out and he gave the coach what he asked for.

Jake "renouf" averillo

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And Reynolds haters will just be sad sacks who can’t even admit he played a staring role have some more salt ! Thank you berry much mr sad sack
He was about middle
Of the pack for influencing the result. About 7-9th best in the team. That’s not hating , it’s just not deserving of the top 3

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Can’t believe Waddell grubbered for himself and scored
Waddell has been a different player this season - has cut out the rubbish errors and conceding penalties in his past! Now he has shown he can execute and play eyes up footy - hmmm - I wonder where this confidence can take him.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if CC brings Pele onto the bench next week. Looks like Oki is a lock for versatility so it might be out of Hughes & Pele for the last spot.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel for Casey. Would like to see him as 1st grade standard, but he is definitely not there yet. He sometimes does some nice things in NSW Cup but you just can't make that many mistakes/bad decisions in 1st grade and get away with it.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And we did very well to overcome bullsh*t sin binning of Wadell. Really glad we didn't drop our heads. As you said - very gutsy win.
I’m overseas at the mo and didn’t see game. Sounds like an epic win. Based on the Game stats I see, am not sure how we won that. But win it, we did esp. with so many troops down.
Sounds like I need to eat humble pie over Reynolds. Seems like he was well worth his spot.
Big metres from Avo, Perham and others. Under TBaz we were often lucky to see any player exceed 100m. Much different now under CC/Potter. Go Dogs.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now we know the trick with Burns, he needs to play with one leg. Amazing game, interchange with Averillo when setting up both tries.
Reynolds did not have any tries assist but he took the line on & commited the defense before any inside passes. Forwards were able to make much more ground. Flannagan take not.
Edwards shown today he has much potential. There are lot of young kids that will are going to get better.
Congratulation, Ockenbor & Perham was surprising good.

Only weak point was Alamoti & Casey combination. I do not to be critical to our young players, but I he is struggling in FG. His speed can effect his defense & also his attack he had half chances. He has a great passing game, so can see him developing as a lock forward. Interesting when Kiraz is back whether Burns is dropped. On today's performance it would be hard.