Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would love to see last minute changes of Brown for Sutton, KO for Okunbur and Skelton for Casey.. Skelton is the least likely to play but I'd love to see him get a chance. Especially against a suspect Dragons defence where he could make a huge impact.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Grub definitely starting 6 be interesting if Oloapu jags a bench spot

bigdog1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Quick question team , looking at heading down to win any idea where bulldogs supporters normally sit ?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Reynolds dosent overplay his hand, he could be a decent partner for Burton tbh, if it doesn’t work then Karl will come on
win win

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Either KO or Brown takes a bench spot 100%. Reynolds will play 40, possibly opening stages of second half and KO will sub in for 20-30 minutes. Handy having Brown back, Reynolds cops an injury he can occupy five eight with KO off the bench. Either way it was inevitable at some point this season that average citizen was going to be dropped, shame we have to worsen our reserve side but it’s only until the end of the year. Best of luck to KO, and a early fuck you to the fat armchair wankers who shit talk him.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time we’ve played win stadium in years. The last time we suppose to covid hit the week after and the games moved to Queensland. Can’t wait it only down road from my place I haven’t been to a game in years cause I wasn’t happy with direction of club. I won a family pass on local radio down here in Wollongong. Hopefully get the win

TheGeneralGiza

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm new to the site and a fellow Dogs supporter it's excellent news Kyle Flannagan isn't in the side. I never was aware of a Bulldogs forum, or at least a page as active as this one. Read some interesting stuff to say the least though at the same time some great opinions.

Will be attending this game anticipating a win. Kyle out the team should have the attack flowing better.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time we’ve played win stadium in years. The last time we suppose to covid hit the week after and the games moved to Queensland. Can’t wait it only down road from my place I haven’t been to a game in years cause I wasn’t happy with direction of club. I won a family pass on local radio down here in Wollongong. Hopefully get the win
That stadiums right on the ocean isn’t it, must be exposed and a bitch to play in strong winds .. ?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine if in a couple rounds our backline is finally formed as this. To me its the strongest we can field this year once the young pups get a crack

Averillo 92kg
Fox 88kg
Alamoti 98kg
Kiraz 92kg
Skelton 104kg
Burton 96kg
Karl 94kg

Postions can be swapped in game

Adding Crichton at 99kg next year

Out backline are monsters just need them to play like it

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds at 6 for 80min? Cant be right. He wont last. Surely CC isnt that dumb. Right? Right? Im starting to think he might be lol

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taking bets again:

Reynolds to trip someone @ 0.99
Reynolds to be a turnstile in defence @0.5
Reynolds to throw a pass to an opposition player and run over the sideline before the siren @0.01
Reynolds to "BRING THE ENERGY" @ 15056

Plz. Crypto only bets. 10x

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like this idea of RFM as part of prop rotation. With our limited creativity in the halves, a ball playing lock would do wonders to help the attack. I never rated Edwards last year but from the cup games I have watched this year it seems he has improved his game heaps. He is distributing the ball well and taking the hit up when the pass is not on (obviously not saying he is anywhere near as good but his playing style reminds me of Yeo). RFM just has no ball playing ability
Reminds me of a young Steve Price.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dragons to shoot out to a 18-0 lead right up the guts
Now Reynolds is playing

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine if in a couple rounds our backline is finally formed as this. To me its the strongest we can field this year once the young pups get a crack

Averillo 92kg
Fox 88kg
Alamoti 98kg
Kiraz 92kg
Skelton 104kg
Burton 96kg
Karl 94kg

Postions can be swapped in game

Adding Crichton at 99kg next year

Out backline are monsters just need them to play like it
You forgot one more...Bronson Xerri