Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yup 100%

Massive lack of confidence which makes this loss more gutting as it would have boosted morale... beating Broncos in Brisbane to kick start the season
Yes if we win that then that gives us a massive confidence boost, but to lose is just fucking shattering.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton needs to be investigated. He would be the most corrupt referee. What a disgrace Sutton is to the game!!!
Surely something needs to be done. Can we pay a hitman seriously. I have never hated another human being as much as him

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could explain it better...

It would of cost them less for Brisbane to win at 1.50 than Dogs win at 2.80
i wish i could explain it better...

it would cost them less for bulldogs to win to because they would take all those broncos bets and wouldnt have to pay out anyone because who the hell bets on the bulldogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So did our coach at least say the truth and do his nut? Please tell me he at least made comments on the completely and utterly corrupt ref

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe i'm saying this but I will take Haslers boring Rugby back. We use to win games.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One things for sure Pay is at least trying new things, right or wrong at least players are pushing for positions. Sure some silly errors didn't help but seriously if we are up against it with the refs what chance do we have? Tonight was a classic example of fukn corrupt refereeing I have ever seen. I honestly thought some bad decisions by refs are just human error but that knock on not called was disgraceful. This is what turns fans away from games when the integrity of refereeing is questioned

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Huge improvement in all facets,,ref calls and dumb plays cost us.JMK played well at 9 and Klem off the bench was back to his best.Sadly Montoya looks out of his depth.Jmoz please never kick into the in goal again,that hurt us.Montoyas missed tackle on Oates was a game killer and Mbye letting the final kick bounce !!! Wtf was he thinking and then the salt rub was the push in the back. Dogs looked a bettter side and can build on thatLike the idea of Holland and JMK sharing the 9,was a tactic used in years gone by and keeps the,speed in the middle constant

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly feel like grabbing a knife and ending it all. I love the dogs so much and I could see the effort from all the boys tonight. They were rorted by the ref big time.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson 45 mins should have played 64mins plus is Pay serious. Plus putting Holland at hooker wtf. Sutton well all you can do is laugh at him. At least make it realist when you cheat.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson 45 mins should have played 64mins plus is Pay serious. Plus putting Holland at hooker wtf. Sutton well all you can do is laugh at him. At least make it realist when you cheat.

what other option pay had?

JMK was out of breath due to all the penalties blown by the cheating **** giving back to back sets to broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.