Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson 45 mins should have played 64mins plus is Pay serious. Plus putting Holland at hooker wtf. Sutton well all you can do is laugh at him. At least make it realist when you cheat.
Yh Pay just doesn't have a clue.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos press conference is up, Bulldogs one should be up soon.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same. The boys put in the effort but we lacked plenty of polish. We were absolutely ripped off tonight by the officiating and were stuck on the back foot the entire 2nd half, this just lead to more errors from the boys.

There's still massive concerns for me though, structurely we're fucked on the right edge. Pay's selections and rotations are still fucking idiotic, i mean fucking Holland was at hooker for 15 minutes, just crazy. We also lack any sort of game management, Foran not taking control, poor kicking options, etc. Boys are lacking confidence massively.
You would rather JMK play on when he was gassed? Holland was fresh,followed the play and scored the try,he is a utility player now forget him as a winger centre,Smart move from the coach,,,,senior players in Jmoz and Mbye had brain explosions which cost the team big time

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
what other option pay had?

JMK was out of breath due to all the penalties blown by the cheating **** giving back to back sets to broncos.
What other option? Idk... maybe putting the inform hooker in the ISP on the bench for us? Not fucking hard. It was unrealistic to think JMK would have gone 80 in his first stint at hooker for us, just idiotic from Pay like usual.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For every $4 bet, $3 went on the Broncos.

So would have been better if the Bulldogs won.
Where do you find out how much was bet on who? Also can we find that info before kick off?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What other option? Idk... maybe putting the inform hooker in the ISP on the bench for us? Not fucking hard. It was unrealistic to think JMK would have gone 80 in his first stint at hooker for us, just idiotic from Pay like usual.
obviously Holland is played as a utility.

don't watch the ISP or the player you are talking about but this was the best team of the year. I mean the best we got at the moment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You would rather JMK play on when he was gassed? Holland was fresh,followed the play and scored the try,he is a utility player now forget him as a winger centre,Smart move from the coach,,,,senior players in Jmoz and Mbye had brain explosions which cost the team big time
You ***** are absolutely fucking fried, "smart move to play Holland at hooker" fmd :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It's pretty simple, you play Brown off the bench. It was unrealistic to expect JMK to play 80, so bring the best hooker currently in the ISP up onto the bench, not fucking hard. And again the selection of Priest was a disaster like i expected...missed part of pre season and has only played 30 minutes of ISP yet walks into the team. Pathetic decisions.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What would your spine selection be to salvage something from this season?

I think we are soon approaching a point now where chopping and changing isn't going to do much - no rhythm or consistency in this team. We've gone from one extreme to the other - Des never dropped anyone and now Pay is weilding the axe lol

Glen T

Waterboy
Reaction score
The nrl want us to talk the game up etc and they give us referees who dribble out crap.....just watched the press conference....dean pay pissed......hope he dont get fined by greenberg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
obviously Holland is played as a utility.

don't watch the ISP or the player you are talking about but this was the best team of the year. I mean the best we got at the moment.
That's not an excuse, Pay should have known better but he didn't. Terrible call from him.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I have the winning lotto numbers.
Would you say dogs got rough end of the pineapple with refs tonight
Excluding last penalty
Rest of the game kaz?
Like the opinion from the dark side

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i wish i could explain it better...

it would cost them less for bulldogs to win to because they would take all those broncos bets and wouldnt have to pay out anyone because who the hell bets on the bulldogs
I get ya. That's why it's the perfect rort, hard to explain exactly, even though everyone can smell a rat.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t mind Holland on the bench he’s insurance when someone gets injured in the backs. The way Mbye goes late in games at FB maybe he should move him to hooker and Holland to fullback. Holland does add energy when he comes on.

Priest is a horrible player. Can not believe he was selected.

Klemmer off the bench was a good decision but Jackson didn’t play enough mins. Which was strange.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For every $4 bet, $3 went on the Broncos.

So would have been better if the Bulldogs won.
It doesn’t go that way. It’s the punters who get the inside tip on who’s going to win, then the money floods in for the broncos. It’s all a conspiracy lol

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Other option would be for Jackson to maybe play 10 mins of hooker. He isn't the worst option.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get ya. That's why it's the perfect rort, hard to explain exactly, even though everyone can smell a rat.

the betting agencies + the big boys have all the money on the winner, even if they are less than normal punters but the money is huge from a small group of people.

the house will always win.

Status
Not open for further replies.