Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought that was our best game of the season to be honest and we deserved to win that. JMK had a very good game and looks a lot more at home at hooker but I’d definitely have Brown on the bench next week if he can’t go the 80. Frawley did what he needed to do and was our best half Foran was MIA the whole game. Moving forward it’s a worry where the team go from here they were up for that tonight and put everything into it and for it to end in such heartbreaking circumstances it could really start to spiral out of control now.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that was our best game of the season to be honest and we deserved to win that. JMK had a very good game and looks a lot more at home at hooker but I’d definitely have Brown on the bench next week if he can’t go the 80. Frawley did what he needed to do and was our best half Foran was MIA the whole game. Moving forward it’s a worry where the team go from here they were up for that tonight and put everything into it and for it to end in such heartbreaking circumstances it could really start to spiral out of control now.
It’ll make us or break us.

Pay did he damned best in the press conference to instill a siege mentality. Bit of a master stroke. Take a situation and emotionally manipulate them.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’ll make us or break us.

Pay did he damned best in the press conference to instill a siege mentality. Bit of a master stroke. Take a situation and emotionally manipulate them.
Hopefully it goes that way but both Pay and Jacko looked totally deflated.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Foran busted his shoulder and had a burner half the game.. was playing with a buggered left shoulder.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran busted his shoulder and had a burner half the game.. was playing with a buggered left shoulder.
Suprised Sutton played with crook shoulder, the amount of times he lifted that whistle to blow Bronx a penalty it must be sore

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe. I have to say I'm not a fan of two hookers. I'd rather a utility as a 2nd hooker with JMK being able to go 60 odd minutes, upping that to 80 by the start of next season.
I'm not a fan of it either, but with the position we're in then it was definitely required. Just looked up the minutes, Jackson 49, Klemmer 46...lol seriously Pay?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what other option pay had?

JMK was out of breath due to all the penalties blown by the cheating **** giving back to back sets to broncos.
Ok ill give him a pass on the king being replaced due to fatigue. But Jackson playing 45 mins wtf. He played bigger mins in origin as a lock. Should play a minimum of 65 mins and even that isnt enough. Danny.F played longer mins then Jackson and Klemmer wtf seriously get your rotations right Pay.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of it either, but with the position we're in then it was definitely required. Just looked up the minutes, Jackson 49, Klemmer 46...lol seriously Pay?
Don't get it. Jackson plays at his best for 80mins, and frankly we aren't the Storm, we don't have the talent for him to be on the bench for 31 minutes! Beyond a joke.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
0 penalties, 0 errors, 30 minutes game time, and 145m
That's not true I remember him giving away a penalty in the 2nd half ... Having said that, that's not the point of what I said anyway. I'm more than happy for him to play well I just don't know if he earned or deserved a first grade callup.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And btw putting Klemmer on the bench is dumb. Number 1 rule in footy always start with your best 13.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Regarding Sutton:
1. Officially awarded the Bronco's man of the match award.
2. Last seen leaving Suncorp stadium wearing a Broncos jumper.
3. Seen carrying out a loaded brown paper bag given to him by Wayne Bennett.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
These fuck holes aren't talking.no one knows what the fuck is going on. Dumb *****. No plan. Change all the players you like with out a FUCKING PLAN OR A FUCKING CLUE IDEA nothing will fucking change
Whooooooa take a bong hit bruh you a lil worked up

Status
Not open for further replies.