Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would teplace Frawley with Lewis and Eastwood with To'omaga and that my friend is a gun team.
Until they lose a match. Then they will be shit *****

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing is..

We can win, we should win but it depends what sort of attitude they turn up with, the first 20-30 mins is important to put on a heap of points an have it won by half time as you all know we lack second half points. Any team can win on their day an this comp is wide open at the moment ! We are still only 1 good win out of the eight realistically an it’s far from season over. Still have a chance to do something this year, have not given us just yet. Come on bulldogs..aim up an win this game ffs. Give us a performance to be proud of.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t believe To’omaga can’t get a run in this lot but Fine can keep a spot when he offers nothing. What is Pay doing?
Fine is an all rounder. He can cover most positions on the field. To'omaga cant.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fine is an all rounder. He can cover most positions on the field. To'omaga cant.
Toomaga is a good prop and second row option. Fine is an okay back row option, lightweight prop, and poor at centre.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa's had plenty of time yet still offers slow service.
This is his 4th season with us and 5th season in NRL. If he was going to miraculously improve his game it would have happened by now.

It has become so obvious that he slows us down in every facet of attacking play. But for reasons I don’t understand Pay has a boner for him and doesn’t see it?

I always said to my self I would judge Pay on how long it would take him to drop Frawley and Lichaa. He was decisive with Frawley, what’s he waiting for with Lichaa? For our season to be completely over?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
panthers line up looks weak. We should win this game there are no excuses they have like 7 out

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am going to be irrationally angry if we lose and score hardly any points tonight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson needs to move to lock asap and Fine or Martin need to take his position on the edge. Jackson is at a crucial stage of his career atm, he has gone from being a key part of NSW's team to not even being in the picture atm. He just doesn't offer anywhere near enough as a wide running forward.

Jackson's move to lock is the perfect move and i have been calling for it for ages. His performance in SOO only confirmed it for me. Jackson at lock gives us more speed and aggression through the middle, he's good at running back in behind the ruck as opposed to running a line out wide, he has decent ball skills and can distribute the ball, etc. Dunno wtf Pay is waiting for, just make it fucking happen.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
panthers line up looks weak. We should win this game there are no excuses they have like 7 out
And if we lose, don't worry. Deano'll tell us at the post match that we improved on last week!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
For your sake, be rationally angry. You'd have the rest of the weekend to stew on another loss :grinning:
I will try!

I am so sick of Thurs/Fri games that we lose. Makes the whole round of footy sour for me. Maybe next year Channel 9 will finally see us as the turds we are and not pick our games.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The boys need to let their footy do the talking tonight! Been enough from pay an the team, round 8 .. as far as I can see it we need 2 wins from the next 2 games, we do that we see results and the kennel will believe we are contenders this year.
The panthers defence won’t be as good as the roosters last week an therefore we shall see a few more try’s. it will either be they get a good start an go on with it or we will.

Fingers fucking crossed Tonight, I’m actually pumped and keeping the faith! Like you all are im sure.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is his 4th season with us and 5th season in NRL. If he was going to miraculously improve his game it would have happened by now.

It has become so obvious that he slows us down in every facet of attacking play. But for reasons I don’t understand Pay has a boner for him and doesn’t see it?

I always said to my self I would judge Pay on how long it would take him to drop Frawley and Lichaa. He was decisive with Frawley, what’s he waiting for with Lichaa? For our season to be completely over?
because all of last year it was about "lichaa not being allowed to run the ball" so now he has let him have the 4 runs a game he desired so much, everything else comes second to this

Status
Not open for further replies.