Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also captain isnt suiting Jackson you can tell he's incredibly frustrated and hates it

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now I know why they invented origin!

So all the poor ***** whose nrl teams are totally cunted, will have something to look forward to during the season.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay said in the press conference that we lost because we couldnt handle their line-speed... No shit **** we never handle line-speed because we play slow and flat... change your fucking attacking structures and it will change you dumb ****

what the fuck!!

Pay is proving to be another dumb **** who cant see trees from the woods.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IMO: Pay doesn't seem to want to be at the press conference.

He always seems to have his arms folded.

Josh Jackson etc should be taking responsibility with how they are playing.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will get the spoon this year.
Service and creativity from our hooker and halves is a major problem for us.
Just saw the presser, it was diabolical.. Pay looked void of emotion, lost, defeated. Get some mongrel into you mate! The team you supposedly love and are passionate about is sinking like the f#cking titanic!!
I know it’s not his team and Hasler left the club in all sorts, but get stuck into your teams issues & set some hard lined expectations ffs!

I actually think the only way to get out of this mess that includes a cap crisis is to bite the bullet and sell off Klemmer, Woods and the Morris boys... followed by surplus guys like Elliott, Eastwood, Holland, Hopoate, Montoya and rebuild.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like how Penrith's reserve 2 hookers are better than our first choice dud...

Lichaa really is very ordinary!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We will get the spoon this year.
Service and creativity from our hooker and halves is a major problem for us.
Just saw the presser, it was diabolical.. Pay looked void of emotion, lost, defeated. Get some mongrel into you mate! The team you supposedly love and are passionate about is sinking like the f#cking titanic!!
I know it’s not his team and Hasler left the club in all sorts, but get stuck into your teams issues & set some hard lined expectations ffs!

I actually think the only way to get out of this mess that includes a cap crisis is to bite the bullet and sell off Klemmer, Woods and the Morris boys... followed by surplus guys like Elliott, Eastwood, Holland, Hopoate, Montoya and rebuild.
Mate, I sat here thinking the same thing

Clubs will take Woods and Klemmer so sell them...Broncos among other sides prove you don’t need overpaid plodders and trust your younger bulls. Look at Pangai junior and the 18 year old debutant

The Morris boys have been good this year but we need a complete rebuild.

Lapse their contracts along with Eastwood and every other player off contract except Lewis

I’m a massive NBA fan and principally we need to do a Sixers and ‘Trust the process’ and slash the roster and build our team around key young up and comers.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, I sat here thinking the same thing

Clubs will take Woods and Klemmer so sell them...Broncos among other sides prove you don’t need overpaid plodders and trust your younger bulls. Look at Pangai junior and the 18 year old debutant

The Morris boys have been good this year but we need a complete rebuild.

Lapse their contracts along with Eastwood and every other player off contract except Lewis

I’m a massive NBA fan and principally we need to do a Sixers and ‘Trust the process’ and slash the roster and build our team around key young up and comers.
A few people have said this and I agree.

Our recruitment in recent years has been either specifically to fill a gap (Perrett, Inu), political (Foran, Balsa) or just fucking stupid (Lichaa TWICE, Dorothy, Moses on stupid money, BMoz on fullback money, Hoppa - not on Sundays.....!).

We still don’t have a fullback (sorry Moses is not the answer), hooker or five eighth, our forwards get owned regularly AND WE’RE UNDER CAP PRESSURE?? What the fuck???

Identify the next generation of up and coming GUN SPINE PLAYERS, and sign them.
Sell off the duds and overpriced STARS.
Build around your spine.
Value speed, skill and footwork in all recruitment...recruit specific need for specific positions....a hooker that can pass and has vision; tall fast athletic wingers.....

Enough of the desperation signings - Moses was never going to be the next JT- so why did we pay him like he was?

The objective for current squad- avoid the spoon.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must be good to swat the smallest player in the comp.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs are fucked. Reffed out and out played. What's the point of watching when we don't even give a fuck and the NRL don't even want us in the finals. Been like this since 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.