Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whilst Klemmer and Woods are pissing me off... i do feel sorry for them that the bench comes on loses the ruck and makes there job 10x harder when they come back on... anyone notice that we always fade when the bench backrowers come on to play front row.

I agree. Fualalo comes on, makes a few mistakes ,gives away a penalty or two has one solid run then just ambles up to the line. Did it last week against the Roosters; ten out takes the pass, stops and then walks to the defensive line.. In saying that the starting props sometimes do just as well.

Then the decision to carry a back on the bench..tell me exactly how many minutes has Holland played this year??? I freaking game this year and for 70 minutes with 2 tackles, 9 runs and conceding a penalty and committing 1 error.....outstanding.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are the worst team to watch, painfully bad.

Storm, Dragons are 1000 levels up
Agree re Saint, Storm and others. Not sure who is a worse team than us ? Parra ? Newcastle ? Not even sure about those two, but most other Clubs have a much, much, much stronger roster than us.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that tackle. Front on and both arms wrap around. Clearly not a shoulder charge.

This side is simply not good enough. We do not need to use the refs as excuses. Any side with two players that were not even in the top 25 at the Tigers is going to struggle, not to mention the rest of the poor performers out there. Gee JMK didnt even play in the halves for the Tigers in ISP but for some reason Pay thinks he can play first grade at 6.
Don't blame the refs, pls wake up to yourself. Watch the 36 minute when there was obvious forward pass from dummy half. But no official seen it but they didn't miss the jmk to Morris one. The score was 12-2 at that time that was a massive turn around in the game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I enjoy watching other teams play...there I said it!

I don’t enjoy watching us play.
I endure it. I’m sure we all do...sadly!
I enjoy watching Storm play....that’s how you play Rugby League

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
God help us please next week we play the broncos please go easy on us .

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that tackle. Front on and both arms wrap around. Clearly not a shoulder charge.

This side is simply not good enough. We do not need to use the refs as excuses. Any side with two players that were not even in the top 25 at the Tigers is going to struggle, not to mention the rest of the poor performers out there. Gee JMK didnt even play in the halves for the Tigers in ISP but for some reason Pay thinks he can play first grade at 6.
LOL What wrap around??? LOL

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I enjoy watching other teams play...there I said it!

I don’t enjoy watching us play.
I endure it. I’m sure we all do...sadly!
Yeah me too.... I bloody loved watching us beat the Cowboys though

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brave brave panthers. We are so dumb. Their forwards dominated and we are so dumb. A top 8 side would’ve beaten Penrith tonight when they lost Edwards but we are so dumb. We were never going to score a try in the second half, too busy playing dumb.
Um we are ni where near a top 8 side. Bottom 2 yes

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Montoya the slowest Fijian in history? He makes Halligan look like Addo-Carr , I mean how many good opportunities he got and he cut back in side due to no gas
He’s only half Fijian lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RIP my beloved Bulldogs, I'm doubting we'll ever see the real Bulldogs again, you can't train passion we have players who don't give a shit about the Jersey
It took Hasler 6 years to tear it down. Our cap is stuffed until the end of 2020.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pay said in the press conference that we lost because we couldnt handle their line-speed... No shit **** we never handle line-speed because we play slow and flat... change your fucking attacking structures and it will change you dumb ****

Status
Not open for further replies.