Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
So what’s dib got to do with it? My point was castle fucked the culture and had a lot to do with our club ducking up especially since you mentioned dib, don’t forget to mention castle as well, she doesn’t get a free pass
If you think castle had any hand in anything that happened in that place without dibs go head lol. It’s just like the roosters ceo has the upper hand over uncle nick yeah?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three mistakes and they score off the next set each time.
Two from rookies one from an experienced player. We seem to be in all our games but just lack that final edge to finish teams off. This is a side inherited from Hasler and Pay has nothing to work with. It will be a couple years til he does. We have to wear it and stop the blame game on Pay.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
woods in the shed with his shirt off, fuck he's unfit and sloppy looking... got me beat how supposed professional athletes aren't lean... on around 800k time and money arent issues so how can you not eat well ...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer didn’t look too happy

Every time fualalo takes the ball up I have no confidence in him not losing it
6 missed tackles in minimal game time ... not good
Also they score after he loses it lol...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They all need to. Including that fraud in Lynn who just like pay has used the ‘bulldog dna’ talk to get the gig. Thinking just talking will get results.
Yep, she chose the players & the coach didn't she?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Two from rookies one from an experienced player. We seem to be in all our games by just lack that final edge to finish teams off. This is a side inherited from Hasler and Pay has nothing to work with. It will be a couple years til he does. We have to wear it and stop the blame game on Pay.
Woods mistake = 2 points
Woods 2nd mistake = 6 points.

Balsa was Penriths best on field.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, she chose the players & the coach didn't she?
No but neither did dib. But Raelene obligd with haslers wishes and organised many of the contracts hence spending overs to which she lost her job. And dib was a shit **** not over looking both properly. Raelene fucken cared more about politics than winning comps. Fuck

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Montoya the slowest Fijian in history? He makes Halligan look like Addo-Carr , I mean how many good opportunities he got and he cut back in side due to no gas

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Two from rookies one from an experienced player. We seem to be in all our games by just lack that final edge to finish teams off. This is a side inherited from Hasler and Pay has nothing to work with. It will be a couple years til he does. We have to wear it and stop the blame game on Pay.
Bounce of the ball, 1 percenters, rub of the green, lack of polish. Whatever you call it, If you can’t score in second halves, you’re not going to win many games.

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well I think a lot of you guys are expecting too much. We all know this is a rebuilding year and I'm still proud of the players . I hate the results but no one is not trying and they are all playing with passion! I'm looking forward to next week against the broncs and if we lose again I'll look forward to watching the week after . I think it all goes down to the lack of involvement and organisational skills that the halves lack. Foran isn't the answer but he's what we've got and I support him. I feel sick too but I know each week we have to be closer to a win !

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the first time in my life I actually dislike players in my own team. We are so un-Bulldog like... It's embarrassing.

Seeing Aaron Woods face and knowing he plays for my team, truly makes me sick. Just another Tony Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.