Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media hammering the tigers is not going to help. Theyll try hard. At least first 15 20 mins. If dogs can cope with it in this period, theyll win well

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Considering we had 2 tough away games to the start the year it is great to be 1 and 1. We could easily be 3 and 1 after round 4

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering we had 2 tough away games to the start the year it is great to be 1 and 1. We could easily be 3 and 1 after round 4
Two of the hardest places to get a win! Credit to Manly they did play very well, especially their pack and Cherry. They were too good. It happens, sometimes you’re just not good enough, but we didn’t play anywhere near our potential, as round 2 showed. All we can ask is we play our best or close to it, as often as possible and we should do alright.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that coke head naden and klemmer get demolished at belmore! Give the crowd something to cheer for

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure we beat Storm at some point at Belmore, possibly even the first “return” game we played at Belmore.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
This is a must win and should be an easy 2 points. We need to be disciplined in all areas and not give them any leg ups. Mahoney needs to take full control early and then let the ball sing once we have established dominance

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Watched the tigers match and they were ass. We should put a score on them.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tigers getting beaten the way they have in the past 2 games, plus the press they're getting, I reckon they'll either come out firing, try hard but miss like yesterday, or repeat the way they played when we dusted them 38 - 0. I'm kinda hoping it's the last one so we can at least bolster for and against. Got a feeling there'll be traffic for ladder positions 7 - 10 by late August this year and all the points differential we can get helps

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers looked like a mess against the Knights. Expecting them to score 4 tries against us though still

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now the lebos, wogs and Asians all hang out together and hate the islanders
Everyone got along at my school, there's your groups but never ever any hatred, everyone got along, actually people learnt swear words off each other, etc

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worrying more and more about this. Tigers will be fired up. We need to score first and bring the crowd in. Break their spirit and run away with it in the final 20. Meant to be a scorcher Sunday as well.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We still get caned in the 6 again department. I agree with your assessment but I thought he was inconsistent with those. There were a few pedantic Storm 6agains and a fair few times the ref could have given us a few. Sometimes they fell all over us and nope no 6 again for us, and Storms tactic of hand on the ball at the ptb is blatant.
Melbourne were all over us in the ruck during the second half. We should have had at least or three six agains

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Worrying more and more about this. Tigers will be fired up. We need to score first and bring the crowd in. Break their spirit and run away with it in the final 20. Meant to be a scorcher Sunday as well.
35 at 4pm on Sunday....nice.