News Round 22 vs Dolphins

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Blake Wilson’s defence was still an issue. I don’t know how this guy gets picked over Skelton. And if you mention his walk over tries any fool can donthat
Probably some defensive issues there but Blake had a great game.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Edwards seems to have changed body shape - lot more solid - built more for the middle as opposed the edge where he was playing last year.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Waddell the unfittest skinny **** on earth? The bloke gets gassed after 10mins.

He caused Milfords first try with the laziest defence that created the break for Aitken that eventually led to the try. He's always sucking in the big ones it confuses the fuck out of me how someone that looks so fit can be so unfit. Fuck me
maybe the heat played apart? not that is an excuse considering they should all be use to playing in all conditions

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Waddell the unfittest skinny **** on earth? The bloke gets gassed after 10mins.

He caused Milfords first try with the laziest defence that created the break for Aitken that eventually led to the try. He's always sucking in the big ones it confuses the fuck out of me how someone that looks so fit can be so unfit. Fuck me
Have you seen his miss's? Id be gassed too...

Malla

Reaction score
maybe the heat played apart? not that is an excuse considering they should all be use to playing in all conditions
He's always been like that. Even in night games. Heat would have definitely played a part though but not like it was the most free flowing game. A lot of penalties and stoppages.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why CC replaced Kiraz with Flanagan ?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He relies on fantasy points too [emoji23]

JMK was horrible , Reed wasn’t outstanding but had a better impact on the game than JMK
It was good to see JMK again... NOT in blue and white! Best sale ever!

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Even that fat f*ck centre for the Dolphins had more stamina than Waddell.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I still think Jeral is a better option on the wing. The way he moves and evades defenders is awesome. Plus he’s a powerhouse
Jeral needs a spot too for sure.

If picking strictly on present form, JAC is on dodgy ground lol

I guess it's a good problem to have.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why CC replaced Kiraz with Flanagan ?
Flanagan defended at where the half defends but positioned at centre when we had the ball

He almost fkd up the winning try via obstruction and he let in the Dolphins last try

He’s a waste of space on the bench