D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My summary of the game
In the first 20 minutes all the 50/50 calls went the Fish's way,
Their first try came from a bad forward pass, nothing said about it,
We got on a roll after a shift in possession,
They were given 2 point for no goal,
We made some silly errors that cost us tries and lead to some of their tries.
At the end a win is a win !!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My summary of the game
In the first 20 minutes all the 50/50 calls went the Fish's way,
Their first try came from a bad forward pass, nothing said about it,
We got on a roll after a shift in possession,
They were given 2 point for no goal,
We made some silly errors that cost us tries and lead to some of their tries.
At the end a win is a win !!!
The game was very scripted to be honest... its like the ref was constantly told to sway the game to make it interesting.

Need to ice the opportunities so we dont end up in those situations.

Bulldogs defence and scramble was on show today... good to see them out muscle another team for probably the first time this year!

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fins forward pack full of too many old c@nts and they have struggled in the back end of the season.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The game was very scripted to be honest... its like the ref was constantly told to sway the game to make it interesting.

Need to ice the opportunities so we dont end up in those situations.

Bulldogs defence and scramble was on show today... good to see them out muscle another team for probably the first time this year!
Can anyone tell me why did the referee stop the time with less then 30 seconds to go in the first half forcing the a Bulldogs dropout, then allowing approximately 1 minute to be wasted when they were attempting to kick for a win eliminating any chance of a fight back by the dogs if the kick was converted.
What a cheat !!!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why did the referee stop the time with less then 30 seconds to go in the first half forcing the a Bulldogs dropout, then allowing appropriately 1 minute to be wasted when they were attempting to kick for a win eliminating any chance of a fight back by the dogs if the kick was converted.
What a cheat !!!
Time can be stopped if the ref "feels" a team is time wasting.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why did the referee stop the time with less then 30 seconds to go in the first half forcing the a Bulldogs dropout, then allowing appropriately 1 minute to be wasted when they were attempting to kick for a win eliminating any chance of a fight back by the dogs if the kick was converted.
What a cheat !!!
I was losing my shit with that drop out time stoppage. Have to look how much time was left but i think we all know u have 40 secs to take a drop out and if there was anything more then its up to the team to kick it before they get penalised... anything under and they are allowed to run the clock down.

I have never seena ref blow time off to take a drop oout...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time can be stopped if the ref "feels" a team is time wasting.
Bullshit! Every team does it when they know there is less than 40 secs on the clock... Brisbane did it at Belmore just a few weeks ago..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bullshit! Every team does it when they know there is less than 40 secs on the clock... Brisbane did it at Belmore just a few weeks ago..
I don't make the rules lol

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As far as I know, a team is allowed 30 seconds, beyond that it's a penalty.
I thought so as well. I have seen this 30 seconds used many times to run down the clock and never seen any ref stop play to interfere. Even if the rule suggests otherwise it was strange to see the interpretation used.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to know when and even if Flamingo was going to be used by SuperAssistant if Kiraz didn't get injured?

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake Wilson’s defence was still an issue. I don’t know how this guy gets picked over Skelton. And if you mention his walk over tries any fool can donthat

Malla

Reaction score
Blake Wilson’s defence was still an issue. I don’t know how this guy gets picked over Skelton. And if you mention his walk over tries any fool can donthat
It’s ironic that CC would ever use defense as a pre-requisite to picking his wingers

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought so as well. I have seen this 30 seconds used many times to run down the clock and never seen any ref stop play to interfere. Even if the rule suggests otherwise it was strange to see the interpretation used.
Interpretation = frustration = anger

Malla

Reaction score
Is Waddell the unfittest skinny **** on earth? The bloke gets gassed after 10mins.

He caused Milfords first try with the laziest defence that created the break for Aitken that eventually led to the try. He's always sucking in the big ones it confuses the fuck out of me how someone that looks so fit can be so unfit. Fuck me