Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
I don’t think Waddle has been bad over the past 2 weeks. He has been alright.
He does give away a few 6 agains...slow getting off. 2 in Sundays game I think. Ive seen him at Manly making breaks with a step, off loading. Where did it go?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has been better last 2 weeks, he is a good size, but doesn't offer anything in attack, waste of space, plodder, move him on.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to put Renouf on some milk bottles or something he has disappeared

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
as i mentioned earlier, i think baz is looking at stability for the run home as we have a easy run. We dont want to the spoon. in saying that if meany has another shocker then he is gone

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a shame the TOLMANATOR isn’t playing this week.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You think? Lol. The bloke is fukn jogging around the field 90% of the time. He jogs when he hits it up too. The bloke isn’t for the doggies, he can go elsewhere
That's all well and good but Napa has been doing that for three seasons and doesn't even turn up to training yet keeps getting picked.. So it's fine to make an example of Renouf, but Napa should also be banished to Reserves for having an even worse attitude.

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
He does give away a few 6 agains...slow getting off. 2 in Sundays game I think. Ive seen him at Manly making breaks with a step, off loading. Where did it go?
When Okonbur scored in the corner last week, Waddell’s pass likely would have made it to him if Lewis didn’t get in the way.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If only that was true mate if only that was true… he would of been re signed or multiple clubs chasing him
Multiple clubs have offered him contracts including us. Ogden was also better than fetherington last week.