Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Thompson (c) ???
I hope so. I’m convinced Jacko needs a mental breather from the pressures. He will still lead by example on the field.
Master stroke if true

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I was thinking that but Dufty will be our fullback next year. I thought Allan went ok on the right wing. He is definitely a right sided player.

I would actually play him at right centre and leave Hoppa out
Meaney is causing a lot of momentum swings against us though. It's not good for the rest of the team.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney is causing a lot of momentum swings against us though. It's not good for the rest of the team.
Yeah he has been ordinary for sure. Against Parra he was bad as well but I thought he was decent against the rorters.

I am disappointed Baz hasnt dropped Hoppa. He needs to make some tough calls. I see that Robbo has dropped Josh Morris this week. The top coaches make the hard calls

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will welcome back Jeremy Marshall-King for this Sunday's game against the Sharks in the Gold Coast (4:05PM AEST).

The hooker has missed the past two matches due to suspension.

Ava in the starting side.. well deserved. Thought when him and Ogden came on last weekend they started to get some momentum up field.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah he has been ordinary for sure. Against Parra he was bad as well but I thought he was decent against the rorters.

I am disappointed Baz hasnt dropped Hoppa. He needs to make some tough calls. I see that Robbo has dropped Josh Morris this week. The top coaches make the hard calls
Hopoate isn't performing and isn't in our plans for next year. We'd be better off with Allan in the centres and someone like Manu on the wing imo. You could probably say something similar with Napa and Meaney. Until the wooden spoon is 100% secured I don't mind picking players moving on, but they have to be performing.