Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very keen to see Wilson debut this week.

If he can get the job done he will be very important for us, especially if the Fox plays for NSW or if we have any other backline injuries going forward.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next two weeks are very important games . We could end up last or move up the ladder with the bye coming up.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Alamoti has another defensive shocker against the Warriors, it'll prove the issue wasn't Casey after all, and they'll probably drop him (Alamoti).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i like wilson, electric speed, if he can keep the nerves away could be exciting
Agree, he's a kid that many clubs will be looking to pinch off us once they see how he is in first grade imo

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blake wilson in. Lol no more Declan
CC no option, Declan, unfortunately, missed his window.. club persisted with him but he just failed to deliver. Had a couple of decent games for us over his time but overall, perhaps the occasion got the better of him… Wilson gets his chance, can motor, genuine Flyer.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope we don’t go and beat Warriors then loose to tits the week after.
Both would be brilliant but Im happy to jag either tbh... To think were still winning games and still not full strength gives us hope towards the backend as long as we stay healthy.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
CC no option, Declan, unfortunately, missed his window.. club persisted with him but he just failed to deliver. Had a couple of decent games for us over his time but overall, perhaps the occasion got the better of him… Wilson gets his chance, can motor, genuine Flyer.
He had one good game against Souths. Rest awful

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the club should be reassessing Alamoti's contribution to the team. He has to step up or step out.
He is to slow for a centre and his defence is suspect. Hard to see him developing into a backrower if he cant tackle.
He is a rung below Aaron Schoup at this stage.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think this would’ve been the plan all along. Take the pressure off Wilson and not highlight the fact Casey was dropped for being an absolute plodder

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t worry guys we’ve got this one according to my dream last night, in which we win 64-4 and Andrew Johns is walking around the field talking to players with a microphone during play, including Averillo while he’s taking a try conversion kick for some reason. Lock it in.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK - off topic, I know; but did anyone notice a Broncos player say "Bullshit" when he was binned by the ref last night? Haven't heard anything from the judiciary about the way he spoke to the ref.

I hope that we are not singled out for special attention to make the game a spectacle for the NZ viewers.