Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
genuine question how can gerrard sutton be in the bunker for dogs warriors game when he's reffing the panthers roosters game straight after our game?
surely it's an error on the nrl website?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
genuine question how can gerrard sutton be in the bunker for dogs warriors game when he's reffing the panthers roosters game straight after our game?
No one knows. My guess, the “bunker” he’s in for our game is actually the backseat of his car sitting in Bluebet car park. He’ll be watching on kayo app on his phone and making the calls.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK - off topic, I know; but did anyone notice a Broncos player say "Bullshit" when he was binned by the ref last night? Haven't heard anything from the judiciary about the way he spoke to the ref.

I hope that we are not singled out for special attention to make the game a spectacle for the NZ viewers.
Carrigan, yes I saw it plain as day directed at the ref right in front of his face immediately after he sent him for 10. But Carrigan was the Captain at the time (I think) and it was a bunker decision rather than an on-field ref decision, and, of course, being Carrigan he will always be able to get away with a lot more than Reynolds. If you are looking for refereeing consistency you shouldn't be following the NRL!

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Yes i believe it is an error on a part of the NRL website.
On their ref appointments page it is different and correct:-

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Huge game today! Last week’s performance was easily our worst of the season. How we respond tonight will tell us a lot about our team!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Image1683860439.685630.jpg
We need to be as confident as this punter